TOU

My tutorials are written by me and are the results of my own imagination. Any resemblance to another tutorial is purely coincidental.

Please DO NOT claim any of my tutorials as your own.

You may use my tutorials for challenges but please link to my tutorial on my blog.

You may not translate my tutorials.

DO NOT RIP MY TAGS

If you have any questions regarding my tutorials, please feel free to email me at gwils2007@gmail.com

The supplies for my tutorials are by FTU or PTU designers and were available at the time I created the tutorial. Please contact the designer if you are having trouble downloading from their site.

Thank you.

Followers

Blogs I Follow

Saturday, April 22, 2017

Winter Bride

This tutorial was written by me on November 20, 2013 and are the result of my own imagination. Any resemblance to another tutorial is purely coincidental.  Please DO NOT claim this tutorial as your own.

This tutorial was written assuming you have working knowledge of  PSP.

Supplies needed

I am using PSP X4 but this tutorial should work with any version.

PTU Tube:  I am using the Bride tube by Alex Prihodko Please do not use this artwork without a  proper license.  You can purchase it at PFD here.  

PTU scrap kit: I am using Winter Wonders by Gimptastic Scraps

Mask: WSL Mask 107.  You can get it at Weescotslass creations here
Thank you for creating this awesome mask.

This tutorial was written using the supplies above.  If you are using a different tube or scrap kit you may need to make adjustments.  I am using a drop shadow of V/H 2 Opacity 50, blur 5, color black through out the tutorial unless otherwise state.

Open a new 600x600 transparent image.

Open frame 1, copy and close the original.  Paste as a new layer and resize 80%.  Using your magic wand, click inside the frame.  Selections modify, expand by 3.  Open paper of choice.  I am using paper 7, copy and close the original.  Paste as a new layer.  Selections, invert and hit delete on your keyboard.  Select none and move paper under the frame.  Drop shadow the frame.

Open your tube, copy and paste as a new layer.  Resize 60% and repeat.  Drop shadow.

Open plant 1, copy and close the original.  Select the frame layerand paste.  Move to the left of the frame.  Drop shadow.  See mine for placement.

Open plant 2, copy and close the original.  Select plant 1 layer and paste.  Move to the right.  Drop shadow.  See mine for placement.

Open Grass, copy and close the original.  Select the top plant layer and paste.  Move to the bottom.  Duplicate, resize 60% all layers not checked.  Bring this layer to the top and move to the bottom left so it looks like she is sitting in the grass.

Open Tree, copy and close the original.  Select raster 1 and paste. Resize 90% and move to the left.  Duplicate and mirror.

Open bird branch.  Copy and close the original.  Select the frame layer and paste.  Resize 50% and move to the top left.  See mine for placement.  Drop shadow.

Open falling snow.  Copy and close the original.  Select the top grass layer and paste.

Open deer, copy and close the original.  Select the falling snow layer and paste.  Move slightly to the right.  See mine for placement.  Drop shadow.

Open paper of choice,  I am using paper 5, Copy and close the original.  Select raster 1 and paste.  Apply mask and merge group.

Add your copyright and name.  Save as png.

I hope you have enjoyed my tutorial.  I would love to see your results.

Hugs,

Gwils

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search

My Banner

Gwils Creations blinkie 2

Copyright Protected

Copyrighted.com Registered & Protected 
3EQE-FVJ8-DNWF-OT53

Say Hi

Labels

Blog Archive