Search

TOU

My tutorials are written by me and are the results of my own imagination. Any resemblance to another tutorial are purely coincidental.

Please DO NOT claim any of my tutorials as your own.

You may us my tutorials for challenges but please link to my tutorial on my blog.

You may not translate my tutorials.

DO NOT RIP MY TAGS

If you have any questions regarding my tutorials, please feel free to email me at gwils2007@gmail.com

The supplies for my tutorials are by FTU or PTU designers and were available at the time I created the tutorial. Please contact the designer if you are having trouble downloading from their site.

Thank you

.

Blog Walk

My CU Licenses

 photo SD_CU4CU_GwilsCreations-1.png

 photo SC_CULicense1.png

 photo NQ-FREECULICENSE.png

 photo Licence1.png

 photo hyshwss4.png

 photo Jenns DesignsCU License.png

 photo WITW LIfetime Unlimited license.png

 photo Scrap and Tubes.png

Saturday, April 22, 2017

Under the Hallow Moon

This tutorial was written by me on October 29, 2016. The results are of my own imagination.  Any resemblance to another tutorial is purely coincidental.  

Please DO NOT claim this tutorial as your own.

This was written assuming you have working knowledge of PSP.

Please keep in mind that I write the tutorial as I am creating it.

Sometimes I may not explain properly where to place things so please see my example if you are ever in doubt :)

Supplies needed

I am using PSP X9 but this tutorial should work with any version.

PTU Tube:  I am using an awesome tube called "Trisha and the Halloween Clothes for Trisha " created by Alehandra Venhek.  Please do not use this tube with out a proper license.  You can purchase both at PFD's store here.  

FTU Kit:  I am using a awesome scrapkit called "Fright Fest Halloween" by Naes Dezines.  You can download it from her blog here.  

Mask:  WSL Mask 536 created by WeeScotsLass Creations.  You can download it from her blog here.

Font of choice for you name.  I am using Season of the Witch Black.  This is a FTU font and can be downloaded from Dafont here.

I am using a drop shadow (D/S) of V/H 2, Opacity 50, blur 5, color black throughout the tutorial unless otherwise stated.

Let's get started.

Open a new 600x600 transparent image.

If you are using the same tube as I am, you need to select the colors of your tube by clicking on the eye of each layer of the tube.  Once happy with your selection, go to Edit>Copy Special>Copy merged.  Paste as a new layer on your working canvas.

Image>resize>30% all layers not checked.  Adjust>sharpness>sharpen and drop shadow the tube.  I moved her down and to the left slightly.

Open haunted house, copy and close the original.  Select raster 1 and paste.  Resize 50% and move to the far left and up slightly.  Drop shadow.

Open moon 2, copy and close the original.  Select raster 1 and paste.  Resize 40% and move to the upper right so it peeks out from behind the house.  Drop shadow

Open element 20, copy and close the original.  Select the haunted house layer and paste.  Resize 50% and move to the bottom right so it looks like she is sitting on it.  Duplicate and mirror.  Move over slightly to the left.

Open bats 2, copy and close the original.  Select the moon layer and paste.  Resize 35% and move to the upper left so you see them over the house.  Drop shadow.

Open element 6, copy and close the original.  Select the top black pile and paste.  Resize 60% and mirror.  Move to the far right bottom side so the bottom is hidden under the skirt.  Drop shadow.

Open logs, copy and close the original.  Select the top black pile and paste.  Resize 35% and move to the bottom left side so it is behind the shoes. 

Open element 5, copy and close the original.  Select the top black pile and paste.  Resize 60% and move to the bottom left side so it looks like it is sitting in the fire.  Drop shadow.

Open pumpkin 3, copy and close the original.  Select the top layer and paste.  Resize 25% and move to the bottom center and slightly to the left so the stem is in front of the knee.  Drop shadow.

Open tree 2, copy and close the original.  Select the haunted house layer and paste.  Resize 40% and move to the right side.  Drop shadow.  Duplicate and mirror.  Move the duplicate slightly to the left and down.

Open weed, copy and close the original.  Resize 35% and move to the bottom so it is peaking out from the left side of the pumpkin.  Duplicate and move this layer under the tube layer and move to the far left so it is behind her boot.  Duplicate and mirror.  Move down to the bottom right corner.  Duplicate again and move this up slightly and to the left so it is behind the tube.  Move this layer under the web layer.

Open Scarecrow.  Copy and close the original.  Select the haunted house layer and paste.  Resize 35% and drop shadow.  You might want to move him down slightly.

Open Pumpkin 1, copy and close the original.  Select the top tree layer and paste.  Resize 45% and move to the bottom right corner.  Drop shadow.

Open Ghost 2, copy and close the original.  Select the haunted house layer and paste.  Resize 40% and move to the far left side and Drop shadow.  I also lowered the opacity to 70%.

Open Cat 1, copy and close the original.  Select the tube layer and paste.  Resize 25% and move to the bottom right so the cat is in front of the skirt.  Drop shadow.

Open paper of choice.  I am using paper 3, copy and close the original.  Select raster 1 and paste.  Apply WSL mask 526 and merge group.

Add your copyright and name.  Save as png.

I hope you have enjoyed my tutorial.  I would love to see your results.

Hugs,

Gwils

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Snag My Blinkie

 photo GwilsCreationsblinkie2.gif

Say Hi

Followers

Labels

Blog Archive