TOU

My tutorials are written by me and are the results of my own imagination. Any resemblance to another tutorial is purely coincidental.

Please DO NOT claim any of my tutorials as your own.

You may use my tutorials for challenges but please link to my tutorial on my blog.

You may not translate my tutorials.

DO NOT RIP MY TAGS

If you have any questions regarding my tutorials, please feel free to email me at gwils2007@gmail.com

The supplies for my tutorials are by FTU or PTU designers and were available at the time I created the tutorial. Please contact the designer if you are having trouble downloading from their site.

Thank you.

Followers

Blogs I Follow

Saturday, April 22, 2017

The Witch is In


This tutorial was written by me on October 21, 2012 and are the result of my own imagination. Any resemblance to another tutorial is purely coincidental.

This tutorial was written assuming you have working knowledge of PSP.

Supplies needed

I am using PSP X4 but this tutorial should work with any version.

PTU Tube: I am using the fantastic artwork of Arthur Crowe. Please do not use his artwork without a proper license. You can purchase this at his store here.

FTU Scrap Kit: I am using fantastic kit by Vaybs called The Witches Den. You can download it from her blog here. Thank you for creating this fantastic Kit. 

Mask: Bat mask by Tonya. You can down load it from Creative Misfits Creations here. Save to your mask folder.

Plug ins: None

Font of choice. I am using Cauldron

This tutorial was written using the supplies above. If you are using a different tube or scrap kit you may need to make adjustments. I am using a drop shadow of V/H 2 Opacity 50, blur 5 through out unless otherwise stated.

Let's get started.

Open a new 600x600 transparent image.

Open paper of choice. I am using paper 12. Copy and close the original. Paste as a new layer. Layers>load/save mask from disk>Load mask from disk. Find the bat mask by Tonya and load it. Invert not checked. Merge group and duplicate. Merge down. Image resize 110% all layers not checked.

Open element 29. Copy and close the original. Paste as a new layer and resize 80% all layers not checked and move to the bottom left corner of the mask. Duplicate it and move to the right. See mine for placement.

Open your tube. Copy and close the original. Paste as a new layer and resize 60% and again by 80%. Drop shadow. Move her so she looks like she is sitting on the grass.

Open element 49. Copy and close the original. Select your grass layer and paste as a new layer. Resize 80% and move to the right.

Open element 54, copy and close the original. Paste as a new layer and resize 80%. Move slightly to the right. Move this layer under your tree layer.

Open element 39. Copy and close the original. Paste as a new layer and resize 80%. Move this to the left a bit and move this layer under your house layer. See mine for placement.

Open element 34. Copy and close the original. Select your mask layer and paste as a new layer. Move it up so it is peaking out from above the house. See mine for placement.

Open element 77. Copy and close the original. Paste as a new layer and move it up so it is over your moon. See mine for placement.

Open element 80. Copy and close the original. Select your witch layer and paste as a new layer. Image resize 60% and move in front of the witch. See mine for placement.

Open element 38. Copy and close the original. Select your witch layer and paste as a new layer. Resize 80% and move to the left side beside the witch.

Open element 37. Copy and close the original. Select your tree layer (under your witch) and paste as a new layer. Image resize 50% and move to the right. See mine for placement.

Use any other elements you like. Once happy with your tag. Add your copyright and name. Save as png and your done.

I hope you enjoyed my tutorial and I would love to see your results.

Hugs


Gwils

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search

My Banner

Gwils Creations blinkie 2

Copyright Protected

Everything on my blog is Copyright protected

Copyrighted.com Registered & Protected 
3EQE-FVJ8-DNWF-OT53

Blog Archive

Say Hi

Labels