Search

TOU

My tutorials are written by me and are the results of my own imagination. Any resemblance to another tutorial are purely coincidental.

Please DO NOT claim any of my tutorials as your own.

You may us my tutorials for challenges but please link to my tutorial on my blog.

You may not translate my tutorials.

DO NOT RIP MY TAGS

If you have any questions regarding my tutorials, please feel free to email me at gwils2007@gmail.com

The supplies for my tutorials are by FTU or PTU designers and were available at the time I created the tutorial. Please contact the designer if you are having trouble downloading from their site.

Thank you.

Followers

Blogs I Follow

Saturday, April 22, 2017

Sweet Seduction

This tutorial was written by me on July 28, 2012 and are the result of my own imagination. Any resemblance to another tutorial is purely coincidental.

This tutorial was written assuming you have working knowledge of PSP.

Supplies needed.

I am using PSP X4 but this tutorial should work with any version.

PTU Tube: I am using the fantastic artwork of Ismael Rac. Please do not use his artwork without a proper license. You can purchase it here.

FTU Frame: I am using Sweet Seduction Cluster Frame by one of our very talented CA members BKC Designs.
Thank you for creating this fantastic Cluster Frame. You can download it at her blog here.

Mask: WSL_mask220. You can down load it from Weescotslass Creations here. Save to your mask folder.

Plug ins: None

This tutorial was written using the supplies above. If you are using a different tube or scrap kit you may need to make adjustments. I am using a drop shadow of V/H 2 Opacity 50, blur 5 through out unless otherwise stated.

Open you frame. Duplicate (shift + D) and close the original.
Delete the copyright layer.

copy your main tube and paste as a new layer on your frame.
Image>resize 80% all layers not checked, and move to a spot you like best.
Add a drop shadow.

Select your frame layer. Using your magic wand, click inside your frame.
Selections>invert.

Select your tube layer and using your eraser tool, erase the bottom of your tube.
Select none.

Select your frame layer and using your magic wand click inside your frame.
Selection modify expand by 4. Select a color from your tube or frame. I am using #ffdcfa. 
Add a new raster layer and flood fill your selection.
Effects>texture effects>Weave with the following settings.


Select none and move this layer to the bottom. Add a drop shadow to your frame.

Add a new raster layer and move this to the bottom. Flood fill with
color of choice. I am uing #ffdcfa and apply your WSL_mask220. Merge group.
Image resize 110% all layers not checked and apply the same weave setting as before.

Add your name and copyright. Save as png and your done.

I hope you enjoyed my tutorial.

I would love to see your results.

Hugs

Gwils

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Banner

Gwils Creations blinkie 2

Copyright Protected

Everything on my blog is Copyright protected

Copyrighted.com Registered & Protected 
3EQE-FVJ8-DNWF-OT53

Say Hi

Blog Archive

Labels