TOU

My tutorials are written by me and are the results of my own imagination. Any resemblance to another tutorial is purely coincidental.

Please DO NOT claim any of my tutorials as your own.

You may use my tutorials for challenges but please link to my tutorial on my blog.

You may not translate my tutorials.

DO NOT RIP MY TAGS

If you have any questions regarding my tutorials, please feel free to email me at gwils2007@gmail.com

The supplies for my tutorials are by FTU or PTU designers and were available at the time I created the tutorial. Please contact the designer if you are having trouble downloading from their site.

Thank you.

Followers

Saturday, April 22, 2017

Sweet Love



This tutorial was written by me on February 21, 2013 and are the result of my own imagination. Any resemblance to another tutorial is purely coincidental.

This tutorial was written assuming you have working knowledge of PSP.

Supplies needed

I am using PSP X4 but this tutorial should work with any version.

PTU Tube: I am using the fantastic artwork of Elias Chatzoudis. Please do not use his artwork without a proper license. I purchased mine at PTE. You can purchase his tubes here.

FTU Cluster frame: I am using Cherry Chops created by Julies Jazz Designz You can download it from her blog here.
Thank you for creating this fantastic Cluster frame. 

Mask: WSL_mask59. You can down load it from Weescotslass Creations here. Save to your mask folder.

Plug ins: None

This tutorial was written using the supplies above. If you are using a different tube or scrap kit you may need to make adjustments. I am using a drop shadow of V/H 2 Opacity 50, blur 5 through out unless otherwise stated.

Open a new 600x600 transparent image.

Copy the cluster frame and paste as a new layer. Resize 80% all layers not checked. Using your magic wand, click inside your frame. 

Copy your main tube and paste as a new layer. I left mine where it pasted. Selections invert, using the eraser tool, erase the bottom portion of your tube. Do not deselect.

Select 2 colors from your tube or frame. I am using #e72c5d in the foreground and #dfd0d4 in the background. Make a gradient in the foreground with the following settings.

Sunburst, Center Point and Focal Point all set to 50. Repeats 0. Invert checked.

Selections invert, Selections modify, expand by 5, Select raster 1 and add a new layer. Flood fill the selection with the gradient. Select none. Add a drop shadow to your tube and frame. I moved my tube down just a bit. Select your gradient layer, Effects, texture effects, blinds with the following settings. Width 5, Opacity 70, color white, horizontal and light from left/top both checked. Click ok.

Select raster 1 and flood fill with color of choice. I am using #ac0622. Layers, load/save mask, load mask from disk and find WSL_mask 59, Apply your mask and merge group. Image resize 105% all layers not checked.

Add your name and copyright, Save as png.

I hope you enjoyed my tutorial and I would love to see your results.

Hugs,

Gwils

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search

My Banner

Gwils Creations blinkie 2

Copyright Protected

Copyrighted.com Registered & Protected 
3EQE-FVJ8-DNWF-OT53

I CT for

FDblnk2_byangelsdesignz

2lcy68h

Say Hi

Labels

Blog Archive