TOU

My tutorials are written by me and are the results of my own imagination. Any resemblance to another tutorial is purely coincidental.

Please DO NOT claim any of my tutorials as your own.

You may use my tutorials for challenges but please link to my tutorial on my blog.

You may not translate my tutorials.

DO NOT RIP MY TAGS

If you have any questions regarding my tutorials, please feel free to email me at gwils2007@gmail.com

The supplies for my tutorials are by FTU or PTU designers and were available at the time I created the tutorial. Please contact the designer if you are having trouble downloading from their site.

Thank you.

Followers

Blogs I Follow

Saturday, April 22, 2017

Sweet Kisses

This tutorial was written by me on February 10, 2016 and are the results of my own imagination.  Any resemblance to another tutorial is purely coincidental. 

Please DO NOT claim this tutorial as your own.

This was written assuming you have working knowledge of PSP.

Please keep in mind that I write the tutorial as I am creating it.

Supplies needed.

I am using PSP X6 but this tutorial should work with any version.

PTU Tube:  I am using a gorgeous tube called Kiss to U created by Elias Chatzoudis.  Please do not use his tubes without a proper licence.  You can purchase this beauty here.   I purchased mine through PTE.  You will need a tube with a close up.

FTU Kit:  I am using a very cute kit called Cutie Pink Valentine Created by Sweet As Honey Creations.  You can download this kit here.

Mask:  WSL Mask 84.  You can download it from WeeScotsLassCreations blog here.  Thank you for the awesome masks.  Open the mask in psp and minimize.

Font of choice.  I am using Fiolex Girls

Optional:  Animation Shop

FTU Animation:  SimoneAni252 created by Sophisticat Simone and you can download it here.

I am using a drop shadow of V/H 3, Opacity 50, blur 5, color black through out the tutorial unless otherwise stated.

Let's get started.

Open a new 600x600 transparent image.

Open Rosesheart frame 1, copy and close the original.  Paste as a new layer.  Resize 80% (all layers not checked).  

Using your magic wand, click inside the frame.

My magic wand settings are as follows:

Mode:  Add(Shift)
Match Mode:  RGB Value
Tolerance and Feather: 0
Contiguous and Anti-alias checked
Drop down set to outside.

Selections, modify, expand by 5.

Open paper of choice, I am using paper 13, copy and close the original.  Paste as a new layer.  Selections, invert.  Standing on the new paper layer, hit delete on your keyboard.  Select none.  Move the paper layer under the frame layer.  Drop shadow the frame.

Copy your close up tube.  Select the paper layer and paste.  Move to the upper left side.  See mine for placement.  Select the paper layer, select all, float, defloat.  Select your close up tube layer, selections, invert and hit delete on your keyboard.  Select none.  Change the blend mode to luminance legacy.

Open your tube,  Copy and close the original.  Select the top layer and paste as a new layer.  Resize 85% and move up slightly (see mine for placement) and drop shadow.

Open Glittertrail 1, copy and close the original.  Select the top layer and paste.  Resize 80% all layers not checked and resize again by 95% move to the bottom so it covers your tubes legs.

Open love sparkle, copy and close the original.  Select the top layer and paste.  Resize 70% all layers not checked and move to the bottom center over the glittertrail element.  Drop shadow.

Open Balloons 1, copy and close the original.  Select the frame layer and paste.  Resize 50% all layers not checked and move to the upper right corner.  See mine for placement.  Drop shadow.

Open Puppyheart1 copy and close the original.  Select the Glitter Trail layer and paste.  Resize 35% all layers not checked and move to the bottom right.  See mine for placement.  Drop shadow.

Open envelope, copy and close the original.  Select the balloon layer and paste.  Resize 40% all layers not checked.  Image, free rotate, to the left 20 degrees all layers not checked.  Move to the bottom left.  See mine for placement.  Drop shadow.

Add any other elements you like.  Once you have finished go to the next step.

Select raster 1, open paper of choice.  I am using paper 12.  Apply mask and merge group.  Duplicate and mirror.

Add your copyright and name.  If you do not want to animate, save as png and your done.

Animation.

Open animation shop and open SimoneAni252.mng.  (Note: on the bottom right corner you will notice that it is 21 frames).

Back to psp.  

Select raster 1 and flood fill with white.

Hide all layers starting from the envelope and up.  Click on the eyeball beside each layer to hide/close them.

Once that is complete, go to edit, copy special and copy merge.

Go to animation shop and paste as new animation (ctrl+V)  We will need 21 frames to match the animation.  I use ctrl + shift + L until I have 21 frames.  It will show you on the bottom right corner of animation shop.

Once you have 21 frames select all (ctrl + A).  Select your animation and select all (ctrl + A) and copy (ctrl + C).

Back to your tag.  Paste into selected frames or ctrl + E.  The animation will be handing on the tip of your mouse pointer.  I placed mine in the middle of the rose frame.  When you like your placement, left click.  Close Simone's animation as we will not need it again.  Back to psp.

Now we want to unhide all the closed layers and close off all the bottom layers starting with the balloon layer down including the white background.  Select all, edit, copy special, copy merged.  (it is important to select all or it won't copy proper for the animation)

Back to animation shop and paste as new animation (ctrl + V).  Repeat the duplicate layers like we did earlier until you have 21 frames.

Select all (ctrl + A) and copy (ctrl + c).  Back to the bottom portion of our animation.  Select all (ctrl + A) and paste into selected frames (ctrl + E)  The top portion of your tag will be on your mouse pointer.  Move her down and place as close to the center as possible (or to your liking) and left click.  If you do note like the placement just hit ctrl + z and ctrl + e again.

Once you are happy with your tag you can view the animation by clicking on the second last button on top of your tool bar.  (next to the pointer with the ?).  

Go to File and save as.  Give your tag a name and click next, next and next until finished.

I hope you have enjoyed my tutorial.  I would love to see your results.

Hugs,

Gwils

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search

My Banner

Gwils Creations blinkie 2

Copyright Protected

Copyrighted.com Registered & Protected 
3EQE-FVJ8-DNWF-OT53

I CT for

FDblnk2_byangelsdesignz

Say Hi

Labels

Blog Archive