TOU

My tutorials are written by me and are the results of my own imagination. Any resemblance to another tutorial is purely coincidental.

Please DO NOT claim any of my tutorials as your own.

You may use my tutorials for challenges but please link to my tutorial on my blog.

You may not translate my tutorials.

DO NOT RIP MY TAGS

If you have any questions regarding my tutorials, please feel free to email me at gwils2007@gmail.com

The supplies for my tutorials are by FTU or PTU designers and were available at the time I created the tutorial. Please contact the designer if you are having trouble downloading from their site.

Thank you.

Followers

Blogs I Follow

Saturday, April 22, 2017

Spring Tea

This tutorial was written by me on February 3, 2013 and are the result of my own imagination. Any resemblance to another tutorial is purely coincidental.

This tutorial was written assuming you have working knowledge of PSP.

Supplies:

Tube of choice: I am using the gorgeous artwork of Keith Garvey. 
Do not use his artwork without a proper license. You can purchase his tubes here.

Frame: I am using Sweet tea cluster frame created by BKC Designs. Thank you Belinda. You can find it here

Mask: I am using DBV mask 147 created by Vaybs. Thank you for creating this mask vaybs. You can download it here.

Plug ins: None

This tutorial was written using the supplies above. If you are using a different tube or frame you may need to make adjustments. I am using a drop shadow of V/H 2 Opacity 50, blur 5, color black through out the tutorial unless otherwise state.

Create a new 600x600 transparent image.

Pick a color from your tube for your FG. I am using #8b5248.

Copy the cluster frame and close the original. Paste as a new layer. Using your magic wand, click inside the oval of the frame. If you are using the same tube as I am, mirror your middle tube. Copy and paste as a new layer. Move to a spot of your liking. Selections invert. Using your eraser tool, erase the bottom of your tube and up to the hair on the right side. Select none. Drop shadow your tube. Move your tube slightly down and to the left to hide the bottom DS.

Hide your tube for now.

Select the frame layer. Using the selection tool, rectangle, mode add(shift). Make a selection around the rectangle portion of the frame. Add a new layer. and drag it below your frame. Flood fill with your color of choice, I am using #8b5248. Select none.

Add a drop shadow to your frame.

Select Raster 1. Flood fill it with a nice blue or color of choice. 

I am using #15c1be. Layers>load/save mask>load mask from disk and find mask DBV mask 147 or mask of choice. Apply your mask and merge group.

Unhide your tube. 

Add your copyright and name. Save as .png and your done.

I hope you enjoyed my tutorial.

I would love to see your results.
Hugs

Gwils

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search

My Banner

Gwils Creations blinkie 2

Copyright Protected

Copyrighted.com Registered & Protected 
3EQE-FVJ8-DNWF-OT53

Say Hi

Labels

Blog Archive