Search

TOU

My tutorials are written by me and are the results of my own imagination. Any resemblance to another tutorial are purely coincidental.

Please DO NOT claim any of my tutorials as your own.

You may us my tutorials for challenges but please link to my tutorial on my blog.

You may not translate my tutorials.

DO NOT RIP MY TAGS

If you have any questions regarding my tutorials, please feel free to email me at gwils2007@gmail.com

The supplies for my tutorials are by FTU or PTU designers and were available at the time I created the tutorial. Please contact the designer if you are having trouble downloading from their site.

Thank you.

Followers

Blogs I Follow

Saturday, April 22, 2017

Spring Break




Supplies

Tube of choice: I am using the gorgous artwork of Jessica Dougherty. I purchased my tube through C.I.L.M using a valid lifetime license. You now can purchase her gorgeous art at CDO
Please do not use her artwork without a proper license.

FTU Scrapkit: Spring Break by Gothic Inspirations. You can get it here.
Thank you Jessica for your fantastic kit.

Mask: Included in the scrap kit.

My wordart here.

Font of choice for your name.

On to the tutorial.

Open new 600x600 image.

Open Mask-GI_Spring Break and minimize it for now.

Open paper of choice: I am using Paper4. Edit>copy, back to your working image,
Select all, add a new raster layer and Edit>paste into selection. Deselect.

Maximize your mask layer and merge flatten. This will add a white background to your mask layer.

Make sure you are on your working canvas,

Go to Layers>New mask layer>from image and find your mask in the drop down.

Here are the settings I used.


Merge group.

Open your tube. Edit>copy back to your working image, Edit>paste as a new layer and add a drop shadow 
of choice. I used V/H 2 O 50 B 5 black.

On to the elements.

Sitting on your mask layer.

Open Palmtree element. Edit>copy, you can close this now, Edit>paste as a new layer, Image>resize 50%
move the palmtree to the left side, see mine for placement, Duplicate and Image>mirror.

Select your mask layer again.

Open element sun. Edit>copy and close this element. Edit>paste as a new layer.
If you are using the same tube as I am, move the sun under the life preserver.

Select your top layer.

Open Butterfly element. Edit>copy and close this element. Edit>paste as a new layer, Image>resize 25%, Image>Mirror, Image>free rotate to the rigth 25 degrees. Place this to the right side. See mine for placement.

Open Tequila Sunrise element, Edit>copy and close this element. Edit>paste as a new layer. Move this layer to the top. Image>resize 25% and move to the bottom left. See mine for placement.

Add any other element you like.

Add my word art and colorize to a color of your choice.

How to colorize:

Pick a color from your tube then write down the Hue and Saturation numbers.

See screen shot.


Go to Adjust>Hue and Saturation>Colorize and enter the numbers you just wrote down. See screen shot.


Click ok and your done.

Image resize 90% all layers checked.

Add you name and copyright. Save as png and your done.

I hope you enjoyed my tutorial.

I would love to see what you come up with.

Hugs

Gwils

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Banner

Gwils Creations blinkie 2

Copyright Protected

Everything on my blog is Copyright protected

Copyrighted.com Registered & Protected 
3EQE-FVJ8-DNWF-OT53

Say Hi

Blog Archive

Labels