Search

TOU

My tutorials are written by me and are the results of my own imagination. Any resemblance to another tutorial are purely coincidental.

Please DO NOT claim any of my tutorials as your own.

You may us my tutorials for challenges but please link to my tutorial on my blog.

You may not translate my tutorials.

DO NOT RIP MY TAGS

If you have any questions regarding my tutorials, please feel free to email me at gwils2007@gmail.com

The supplies for my tutorials are by FTU or PTU designers and were available at the time I created the tutorial. Please contact the designer if you are having trouble downloading from their site.

Thank you

.

Blog Walk

My CU Licenses

 photo SD_CU4CU_GwilsCreations-1.png

 photo SC_CULicense1.png

 photo NQ-FREECULICENSE.png

 photo Licence1.png

 photo hyshwss4.png

 photo Jenns DesignsCU License.png

 photo WITW LIfetime Unlimited license.png

 photo Scrap and Tubes.png

Saturday, April 22, 2017

Queen of Hearts


This tutorial was written by me on February 3, 2013 and are the result of my own imagination. Any resemblance to another tutorial is purely coincidental.

This tutorial was written assuming you have working knowledge of PSP.

Supplies:

Tube of choice: I am using the gorgeous artwork of Elias Chatzoudis. Do not use his artwork without a proper license. You can purchase his tubes here

You will need a tube with a close up, medium and full size.

Template: I am using a Valentines Template created by BKC Designs. Thank you Belinda for the great template. You can find it here. Scroll down until you see Belinda's name. It is the second one.

Mask: I am using Valentine's mask 1 created by Kim. Thank you Kim for the great masks. You can find it here. Scroll down a bit until you see Kim's name.

Plug ins: Xero Fritallary. Eyecandy 4, gradient Glow.

Font of choice for name.

My word art here

This tutorial was written using the supplies above. If you are using a different tube or scrap kit you may need to make adjustments. I am using a drop shadow of V/H 2 Opacity 50, blur 5, color black through out the tutorial unless otherwise state.

Preparations:

Open the template, Shift + D to duplicate it. Close the original. Delete the Credits and credit background layers.

Open Kim's Valentines mask 1 and minimize.

Pick a darker color for the FG (foreground), I used #9d2122 and a lighter complementary color for the BG (Background). I used #ec7065.

Gradient used is as follows: FG Linear, angle 45, repeats 1, invert not checked.

Lets get started. 

Select the Ellipse layer. Select all>float>defloat. Add a new raster layer and flood fill with your FG color. Effects>xero>Fritallary, Granularity 12, Aggression 30, Tessellation 100, Variation 51. Select none and delete the original Ellipse layer. Effects>Eyecandy 4>Gradient Glow, Basic Tab, Glow width 5 and the rest as default. Color tab, Select Medium.

Select Bar 1. Select all>float>defloat. Add a new raster layer and flood fill with your FG color. Effects>Texture effects>Blinds, Width 5 Opacity 70 color your BG color. I used ec7065. Horizontal unchecked, light from left/top checked. click ok. Select none and delete the original layer. Drop shadow.

Repeat for Bar 3.

Select Bar 2 layer, Select all>float>defloat. Effects>texture effects>weave with the following settings. Gap size 1, Width 5, Opacity 3, Weave and gap color white, fill gaps checked. Click ok and select none. Drop shadow.

Select the rectangle layer. Select all, float, defloat, add a new raster layer and fill with the gradient. (Settings above). Copy your close up tube and paste as a new layer. Position to your liking, Selections invert and hit delete on your keyboard. Select none. Change the blend mode on your tube to soft light.

Select the word art layer. Drop shadow with the following settings: V/H 0 Opacity 100, Blur 1, color black.

Select left black heart. Adjust>add/remove noise>add noise, Gaussian selected, noise 50%, Monochrome checked.

Repeat for the right black heart.

Select the right red heart. Select all>float>defloat. Add a new raster layer and flood fill with your Gradient but select invert on the gradient. Select your middle tube and mirror it. Copy and paste as a new layer. Move to your liking. Selections>invert and standing on your tube layer, hit delete on your keyboard. Select none. Change the blend mode to Luminance Legacy. 

Repeat for the left red heart but change your blend mode to a different setting. I used overlay. I also unchecked invert on the gradient.

Copy your main tube and paste as a new layer and drop shadow.

Select raster 1 and flood fill with your FG color. Layers>New mask layer>From image. Find mask 1 in the drop down. Source luminance and Invert mask data checked. Merge group. 

Select the top layer. Copy my word art and paste as a new layer. Position towards the bottom. 

Add your copyright and name.

Save as png and your done.

I hope you enjoyed my tutorial and I would love to see your results.

Hugs

Gwils

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Snag My Blinkie

 photo GwilsCreationsblinkie2.gif

Say Hi

Followers

Labels

Blog Archive