TOU

My tutorials are written by me and are the results of my own imagination. Any resemblance to another tutorial is purely coincidental.

Please DO NOT claim any of my tutorials as your own.

You may use my tutorials for challenges but please link to my tutorial on my blog.

You may not translate my tutorials.

DO NOT RIP MY TAGS

If you have any questions regarding my tutorials, please feel free to email me at gwils2007@gmail.com

The supplies for my tutorials are by FTU or PTU designers and were available at the time I created the tutorial. Please contact the designer if you are having trouble downloading from their site.

Thank you.

Followers

Saturday, April 22, 2017

Pretty Wild Thang


This tutorial was written by me on July 15, 2012 and are the result of my 
own imagination. Any resemblance to another tutorial is purely coincidental.
This tutorial was written assuming you have working knowledge of PSP.

Supplies needed.

I am using PSP X4 but this tutorial should work with any version.

PTU Tube: I am using the fantastic artwork of VeryMany. You will need 3 tubes. Please do not use his artwork without a proper license. You can purchase this at 
PFD.

FTU scrap kit: I am using Pretty Wild Thang by Karra's Kreative Korner. 
Thank you for creating this fantastic kit. You can download it at her blog here.

Mask: WSL_mask148. You can down load it from Weescotslass Creations here. Save to your mask folder.

Plug ins: None

This tutorial was written using the supplies above. If you are using a different tube or scrap kit you may need to make adjustments. 

I am using a drop shadow of  
V/H 2 Opacity 50, blur 5 through out unless otherwise stated.

Open a new 600x600 image.

Open Frame 2. Copy and close the original. Paste as a new raster layer.

Open paper of choice: I am using paper 6. Copy and close the original.

Select your frame layer. Paste as a new layer (your paper will still be in your memory). Drag this layer under your frame layer.

Open 2 tubes of choice. Copy and paste as a new layer, resize as needed.
Position each of your tubes into the 2 outer frame centers.
See mine for placement. Add a drop shadow to each fo the tubes.

Now you should have your 2 tube layers and your paper layer under the frame.
Select your frame layer, Using your magic wand, select inside each of the frames.
Selections>modify and expand by 4. Selections invert. Select your paper layer and hit delete on your keyboard. Repeat this step for your 2 tubes.
Select none. You may need to use your eraser tool if your tube goes into the middle frame.

Select your frame layer and add a drop shadow.

Select raster layer 1. Open paper of choice, I am using paper 5.
Copy and paste as a new layer. Layers>load mask from disk and locate WSL_mask 148 invert not checked. Apply your mask and merge group.

Select your top layer. Open your main tube. Copy and paste as a new layer.
I resized mine 60% and placed her in the middle. See mine for placement.
Apply drop shadow.

Time for the elements.

Use the elements you like or use the ones I used. See mine for placement.

I used the following:

Butterfly 1 resize 40%

Lips1 resized 50%

Glitter burst 1 pasted above the mask layer. Moved to upper right hand corner.  Duplicate, mirror and flip.

Ribbon 2 resized 80% moved under the lip layer.

Flower 4 resized 80%

Flower 5 resized 70%.  

Flash moved above the frame and under the butterfly.

Add any other element you like. Once happy with your tag,
add your copyright and name and save as png.

I hope you enjoyed my tutorial and I would love to see your results.

Hugs

Gwils

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search

My Banner

Gwils Creations blinkie 2

Copyright Protected

Copyrighted.com Registered & Protected 
3EQE-FVJ8-DNWF-OT53

I CT for

FDblnk2_byangelsdesignz

2lcy68h

Say Hi

Labels

Blog Archive