TOU

My tutorials are written by me and are the results of my own imagination. Any resemblance to another tutorial is purely coincidental.

Please DO NOT claim any of my tutorials as your own.

You may use my tutorials for challenges but please link to my tutorial on my blog.

You may not translate my tutorials.

DO NOT RIP MY TAGS

If you have any questions regarding my tutorials, please feel free to email me at gwils2007@gmail.com

The supplies for my tutorials are by FTU or PTU designers and were available at the time I created the tutorial. Please contact the designer if you are having trouble downloading from their site.

Thank you.

Followers

Saturday, April 22, 2017

Polkadot Nut

Supplies

Tube of choice: I am using the fantastic artwork of Jose Cano. I purchased this tube at PTE. Please do not use without a proper license.  You can purchase his tubes at his store here.

FTU Scrapkit: I am using a very fun kit called Polkadot by Vaybs. You can download it from Vayb's site here. Thank you Vaybs for your wonderful kits.

Mask of choice: I am using WSL 83 by Weescotslass Creations. You can get it here. It is on the right hand side under masks 061 - 120.

Font of choice for your name.

Lets get started 

I am using d/s (drop shadow) V/H 2 Opacity 50, Blur 5 black through out.

Open new 600x600 image.

Open frame 9. Edit>copy and paste as a new layer on your working canvas.
Image>resize 80%.

Select your bottom layer, open paper of choice. I am using paper 15, copy
& paste as a new layer. Layers>Load/save mask>Load mask from disk>
Invert Transparency not checked, merge group.

Select your frame layer and using your magic wand, Feather set to 0, Click 
inside your frame. Selections modify>Expand by 4. Open paper of choice,
I used paper 6, Copy and close the original. Select your mask layer and add
a new raster layer. Standing on your new raster layer, Edit>paste into selection.
Select none

Select your Frame layer, Open your tube, Copy and paste as a new layer.
Using your move tool, move your tube to a spot you like, and apply d/s of choice.
Select your frame layer again, Using your magic wand, click inside your frame.
Selections>invert, make sure you are on your tube layer, using your eraser tool erase the bottom part of your tube. 
Selections>select none.

Apply d/s of choice to your frame layer.

Time to decorate.

Use any elements you like or use the ones I used. Please see my example for placement.

I used the following:

DBV Polkadot bottle cap resize 80%
DBV Polkadot Ribobn 5 resize 80%
DBV Polkadot glotter doodle. I pasted this above my mask layer,
Moved to the right, duplicate and mirrored.
DBV Polkadot Bow 5 resized 80% moved between the tube and frame layer and moved to the right side.
DBV Polkadot flower, Flower 3 & 5, Resized flower 5 40%, Flower 3 50% and flower 45%.
DBV Polkadot Butterfly resize 35%

Add a d/s to your elements.

Image resize 90% all layers, Select all>Edit>crop to selections.

Add your copyright and name and your done.

I hope you enjoyed my tutorial.

I would love to see what you create using my tutorials.

Hugs

Gwils

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search

My Banner

Gwils Creations blinkie 2

Copyright Protected

Copyrighted.com Registered & Protected 
3EQE-FVJ8-DNWF-OT53

I CT for

FDblnk2_byangelsdesignz

2lcy68h

Say Hi

Labels

Blog Archive