TOU

My tutorials are written by me and are the results of my own imagination. Any resemblance to another tutorial is purely coincidental.

Please DO NOT claim any of my tutorials as your own.

You may use my tutorials for challenges but please link to my tutorial on my blog.

You may not translate my tutorials.

DO NOT RIP MY TAGS

If you have any questions regarding my tutorials, please feel free to email me at gwils2007@gmail.com

The supplies for my tutorials are by FTU or PTU designers and were available at the time I created the tutorial. Please contact the designer if you are having trouble downloading from their site.

Thank you.

Followers

Blogs I Follow

Saturday, April 22, 2017

Merry Christmas 2014

This tutorial was written by me on November 2, 2014 and are the 
results of my own imagination.  Any resemblance to another tutorial 
is purely coincidental.  

Please DO NOT claim this tutorial as your own.

This was written assuming you have working knowledge of PSP.

Please keep in mind that I write the tutorial as I am creating it.

Supplies needed

I am using PSP X4 but this tutorial should work with any version.

PTU Tube:  I am using Xmas Robe by Keith Garvey.  Please do not use 
his tubes without a proper licence.  You can purchase his tubes 
here.  

FTU Kit:  I am using As the Wind Blows by HorsePlay Pasture Designs.
She has some PTU Christmas kits that are now free.  How awesome is 
that.  Thank you so much Bev!!!.  You can find them here 

Mask:  WSL Mask 74 & 117  You can download them here.

Font: Christmas Card for name.  

I am using a drop shadow of V/H 3, Opacity 50, blur 5, color black 
through out the tutorial unless otherwise stated.

Let's get started.

Open a new 600x600 transparent image.

Open element 13, copy and close the original.  Paste as a new layer 
and resize 70%  Move down close to the bottom.  See mine for 
placement.

Using your magic wand, click inside the two outer frames,  
Selections, modify, expand by 2.  Open Paper 15 and paste as a new 
layer.  Selections invert and hit delete on your keyboard.  Select 
none.  Move the paper layer under the frame.

Repeat the above steps for the middle frame but change the paper. I 
am using paper 3.

Merge the paper layers down.

Select your paper layer, select all, float, defloat, selections, 
modify, expand by 2.  Open element 74, copy and close the original.  
Paste as a new layer,  Selections, invert and hit delete on your 
keyboard.  Select none.  Duplicate this layer and mirror.

Drop shadow the frame.

Open your tube, copy and close the original.  Paste as a new layer 
and resize 70%.  Move her so she looks like she is sitting on the 
middle frame.  Drop shadow.  See mine for placement.

Open element 6, copy and close the original.  Select raster 1 and 
paste.  Move down slightly.  Using your eraser tool, erase the part 
of the tree that is showing below the frame.

Open element 70, copy and close the original.  Select the tree layer 
and paste.  resize 60% and move to the far right.  Drop shadow.  See 
mine for placement.

Open element 67, copy and close the original.  Select the snow layer 
and paste.  Move to the right.  See mine for placement. Duplicate 
and mirror.

Open element 56, copy and close the original.  Select the frame 
layer and paste.  Resize 55% and move to the bottom.  See mine for 
placement.

Open element 27, copy and close the original.  Select the top layer 
and paste.  Resize 55% and move to the bottom left so the back legs 
cover the edge of the snow.  Drop shadow.

Open element 12, copy and close the original.  Select the top layer 
and paste.  Resize 55% and mirror.  Move to the bottom right corner.   
Drop shadow.  See mine for  placement.

Open element 17, copy and close the original.  Select the frame 
layer and paste.  Resize 55% and and move to the far left so it is 
covering the left frame.  See mine for placement.  Drop shadow.

Open element 18, copy and close the original.  Select raster 1 and 
paste.  Move to the far left.  Duplicate and mirror.

Open element 19, copy and close the original  Select the snowball 
layer just under the frame and paste.  Resize 70% and move down a 
bit.  See mine for placement.

Open paper 17, copy and close the original  Select raster 1 and 
paste.  Apply mask WSL 117 and merge group.  

Open paper 5, copy and close the original  Select the mask layer and 
paste.  Apply mask WSL 74 and merge group.

Add your copyright and name.  Save as png. 

I hope you have enjoyed my tutorial.  I would love to see your results.

Hugs,


Gwils

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search

My Banner

Gwils Creations blinkie 2

Copyright Protected

Copyrighted.com Registered & Protected 
3EQE-FVJ8-DNWF-OT53

Say Hi

Labels

Blog Archive