TOU

My tutorials are written by me and are the results of my own imagination. Any resemblance to another tutorial is purely coincidental.

Please DO NOT claim any of my tutorials as your own.

You may use my tutorials for challenges but please link to my tutorial on my blog.

You may not translate my tutorials.

DO NOT RIP MY TAGS

If you have any questions regarding my tutorials, please feel free to email me at gwils2007@gmail.com

The supplies for my tutorials are by FTU or PTU designers and were available at the time I created the tutorial. Please contact the designer if you are having trouble downloading from their site.

Thank you.

Followers

Blogs I Follow

Saturday, April 22, 2017

Maleficent

This tutorial was written by me on May 12, 2014 and are the results 
of my own imagination.  Any resemblance to another tutorial is 
purely coincidental.  Please DO NOT claim this tutorial as your own.

This was written assuming you have working knowledge of PSP.

Supplies needed.

Tube of choice.  I am using the gorgeous artwork of Spazzd Art.   
Please do not use her artwork with out a proper licence.  You can purchase this gorgeous tube called Maleficent at Spazz's store here.

FTU Cluster frame:  I am using Hallo-weenie Cluster 2 by Disturbed by Gaby.  Thank you for making this gorgeous Cluster.  You can download it here.

Mask: DBV mask 145.  You can download it from Designs by Vaybs here.

Thank you for creating this awesome mask.

Font of choice

Plug ins:  none

I am using a drop shadow of V/H 2, Opacity 50, blur 5, color black unless otherwise stated.

Please keep in mind that I write the tutorial as I am creating the tag.

Ok lets get started :)

Open cluster frame and duplicate it (shift + D).  Close the original.

Delete the credit layers.

Copy your tube and paste as a new layer.  Resize 25% and drop shadow.

Using your magic wand, click inside the middle of the frame.  Selections, invert.  Using your eraser tool, select your tube layer and erase the bottom of your tube.  Select none.

Drop shadow the frame.

Merge visible and move the cluster to the middle.

Select your crop tool and crop to width 711 x height 756.

Add a new raster layer and move to the bottom.

Pick a color from your tube or from the frame.  I am using #8e6aa3.  

Flood fill your new raster layer.

Open DBV Mask 145 and minimize.  

Layers, New mask layer, from image.  Using the drop down select DBV mask 145, Source Luminance selected and click ok.   If you are using the same tube I am, copy the green flame layer and paste as a new layer.  Move this layer under the mask layer and change the blend mode to Luminance Legacy.   Merge group.

Resize your tag to height 600 the width will automatically change.  All layers checked.

Add your copyright and name.  Save as png.

I hope you have enjoyed my tutorial.  I would love to see your results.

Hugs,


Gwils

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search

My Banner

Gwils Creations blinkie 2

Copyright Protected

Copyrighted.com Registered & Protected 
3EQE-FVJ8-DNWF-OT53

Say Hi

Labels

Blog Archive