TOU

My tutorials are written by me and are the results of my own imagination. Any resemblance to another tutorial is purely coincidental.

Please DO NOT claim any of my tutorials as your own.

You may use my tutorials for challenges but please link to my tutorial on my blog.

You may not translate my tutorials.

DO NOT RIP MY TAGS

If you have any questions regarding my tutorials, please feel free to email me at gwils2007@gmail.com

The supplies for my tutorials are by FTU or PTU designers and were available at the time I created the tutorial. Please contact the designer if you are having trouble downloading from their site.

Thank you.

Followers

Blogs I Follow

Saturday, April 22, 2017

Lucky St Paddy

This tutorial was written by me on March 20, 2016. The results are of my own imagination.  Any resemblance to another tutorial is purely coincidental.  

Please DO NOT claim this tutorial as your own.

This was written assuming you have working knowledge of PSP.

Please keep in mind that I write the tutorial as I am creating it.

Supplies needed

I am using PSP X6 but this tutorial should work with any version.

PTU Tube:  I am using a gorgeous tube called Sexy Patty created by Elias Chatzoudis.  Please do not use his tubes without a proper licence.  
You can purchase this beauty at CDO here.
    
FTU Kit:  I am using St. Paddy's Luck Kit by Scraps Dimensions.  You can download this gorgeous kit here. Thank you Doris for the fantastic kit :)  

Mask:  Mask 63 by Squirrely's Treehouse.  Thank you for creating this gorgeous mask.  You can download it here.  Open in psp and minimize. 

FTU Font: Dungeon.  You can download it here.  

I am using a drop shadow of V/H 3, Opacity 50, blur 5, color black through out the tutorial unless otherwise stated.

Open a new 600x600 transparent image.

Copy your tube and paste as a new layer. Resize 80% Adjust, sharpness, sharpen and drop shadow.

Open element 45, copy and close the original.  Select raster 1 and paste.  Resize 80% and move to the bottom center.  See mine for placement.  Duplicate and move up slightly.  Move this layer under the original grass layer.  See mine for placement.

Open element 43, copy and close the original.  Select the bottom grass layer and paste.  Resize 70% all layers not checked and drop shadow.

Move to just the left of the tube.  See mine for placement.  Duplicate and move to the far left and up slightly.  You want the trunks hidden in the grass :).  Duplicate again and resize 90% and move in the center of the 2 trees.  See mine for placement.

Open element 28, copy and close the original.  Select the top grass layer and paste.  Resize 70% and move to the bottom left.  See mine for placement.  Drop shadow.

Open element 32, copy and close the original.  Select the top layer and paste.  Resize 20% and again by 70% move to the left just above the sign.  See mine for placement.

Open element 30, copy and close the original.  Select the top layer and paste.  Resize 30% and again by 70% move to the upper right.  See mine for placement.  Drop shadow.

Open paper of choice.  I am using paper 5, copy and close the original.  Select raster 1 and paste.  Layers, New Mask layer, from image and click on the drop down.  Find squirrely mask 63 and click ok.  Do not merge group yet.

Open element 6, copy and close the original.  Select the top grass layer and  paste.  Resize 40% and move to the bottom right.  See mine for placement.  Drop shadow.

Open element 13, copy and close the original.  Select the barrel layer and paste.  Resize 40% and move to the right so it looks like he is sitting on the barrel.  See mine for placement.  Drop shadow.

Open element 22, copy and close the original.  Select the top layer and paste.  Resize 30% and move to the bottom middle slightly off to the right so she is just covering part of your tubes shoe.  See mine for placement.  Drop Shadow.

Copy the close up tube and paste.  Image Mirror and move to a spot you like best. see mine for placement.  Once happy with placement, move under the mask layer but above the paper layer.  Change the blend mode to hard light or a blend you like best.  Merge group.

Add your copyright and name.

Save as png.

I hope you have enjoyed my tutorial, I would love to see your results.

Hugs,


Gwils

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search

My Banner

Gwils Creations blinkie 2

Copyright Protected

Copyrighted.com Registered & Protected 
3EQE-FVJ8-DNWF-OT53

Say Hi

Labels

Blog Archive