Search

TOU

My tutorials are written by me and are the results of my own imagination. Any resemblance to another tutorial are purely coincidental.

Please DO NOT claim any of my tutorials as your own.

You may us my tutorials for challenges but please link to my tutorial on my blog.

You may not translate my tutorials.

DO NOT RIP MY TAGS

If you have any questions regarding my tutorials, please feel free to email me at gwils2007@gmail.com

The supplies for my tutorials are by FTU or PTU designers and were available at the time I created the tutorial. Please contact the designer if you are having trouble downloading from their site.

Thank you

.

Blog Walk

My CU Licenses

 photo SD_CU4CU_GwilsCreations-1.png

 photo SC_CULicense1.png

 photo NQ-FREECULICENSE.png

 photo Licence1.png

 photo hyshwss4.png

 photo Jenns DesignsCU License.png

 photo WITW LIfetime Unlimited license.png

 photo Scrap and Tubes.png

Saturday, April 22, 2017

Love my Bunny


Supplies needed

Tube of choice: I am using the fantastic artwork of Eugene Rzhevskii which you can find at PFD This is a PTU tube, please do not use this tube without a proper license.

FTU scrap kit by Kittz Kreationz called Easter Goodies which you can find here. Thank you Kittz for your wonderful kit.

WSL Mask 84 from Weescotslass creations, you can find it 

FTU font called Scarlet Ribbons, you can find it here.

I am using PSP X14 but any version should work.

This tutorial is made assuming you have working knowledge of PSP. 

On to the tutorial.

Create new image 600x600.

Open E Egg Frame and resize it by 77%.
Copy (ctrl + C) and paste as a new layer (ctrl + V) on your working canvas. Close the original but Don't save the changes.

Select your magic wand and click inside your frame.
Go to selections modify and expand by 3.

Create a new raster layer and move it under your frame.
Open paper of choice. I used EPaper24. Copy then click on your working canvas and edit> paste into selection. Keep selected.

Copy and paste your tube as a new layer. if you are using the same tube as I am, resize your tube by 60% all layers not selected and move it under your frame.
See mine for placement. Selections invert and hit delete on your keyboard and deselect (Ctrl + D).
Change the properties of the tube layer to Luminance legacy.
Click your frame layer and apply a drop shadow of choice. I used V/H 0, Opacity 100, Blur 5, color black.

Click on your bottom layer (it should be blank) Select all.
Open paper of choice I am using EPaper1 copy and paste it into selection, deselect.

Go to layers, load/save mask and find the WSL Mask 84, Invert not selected. Merge group and resize it by 110% (All layers not checked).

Copy and paste your main tube. Resize it by 60% and repeat the resize by 60% (all layers not checked) and move it to where you like it best or see mine for placement.
Add a drop shadow. I used V/H 2, opacity 50, blur 5.

Now for the elements :)

Use your imagination or see mine for placement.

I used drop shadow V/H 2, opacity 50, blur 5 on the elements.

I used the following:

EBunny Brad resized 45%.

EGrass resized 65% with no drop shadow.

Echickie resized 30% and I mirrored it placed on top of the grass.

EBasket resized 65% and placed under the grass.

Add any other elements you like.

I resized mine by 90% all layers checked.

Add your name and copyright and save as png.

I hope you enjoyed my tutorial.

Hugs

Gwils

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Snag My Blinkie

 photo GwilsCreationsblinkie2.gif

Say Hi

Followers

Labels

Blog Archive