TOU

My tutorials are written by me and are the results of my own imagination. Any resemblance to another tutorial is purely coincidental.

Please DO NOT claim any of my tutorials as your own.

You may use my tutorials for challenges but please link to my tutorial on my blog.

You may not translate my tutorials.

DO NOT RIP MY TAGS

If you have any questions regarding my tutorials, please feel free to email me at gwils2007@gmail.com

The supplies for my tutorials are by FTU or PTU designers and were available at the time I created the tutorial. Please contact the designer if you are having trouble downloading from their site.

Thank you.

Followers

Blogs I Follow

Saturday, April 22, 2017

I've Been Naughty


This tutorial was written by me on November 11, 2012 and are the result of my own imagination. Any resemblance to another tutorial is purely coincidental.

This tutorial was written assuming you have working knowledge of PSP.

Supplies needed

I am using PSP X4 but this tutorial should work with any version.

PTU Tube: I am using the fantastic artwork of Barbara Jensen. 
Please do not use her artwork without a proper license. 
You can purchase this at Barbara's store here.

FTU Scrap Kit: I am using a great Xmas add on kit called Dear Santa sampler by Manipulated by Magik. You can download it 
here.
Thank you for creating this fantastic sampler Kit. 

Mask: WSL_mask116. You can down load it from Weescotslass Creations here. Save to your mask folder.

Plug ins: None

2 fonts one script one bulky for your word art. I am using Victorian and Stephanie Marie.

This tutorial was written using the supplies above. If you are using a different tube or scrap kit you may need to make adjustments. I am using a drop shadow of V/H 2 Opacity 50, blur 5 through out unless otherwise stated.

Open a new 600x600 transparent image.

Open frame of choice. I am using frame 2. Copy and close the original. Paste as a new layer and resize 90% all layers not checked.

Open you tube and copy. If you are using the same one I am then you need to copy special and copy merged. Paste as a new layer and add a drop shadow. Select your frame layer and click inside your frame with your magic wand. Selections modify expand by 12. Selections invert. Select your tube layer and using your eraser tool, erase the bottom portion of your tube. DO NOT deselect.

Open paper of choice. I am using Paper 2. Copy and close the original and paste as a new layer. Hit delete on your keyboard and deselect. Move this layer under your frame and add a drop shadow to your frame layer.

Open poinsettia. copy and paste as a new layer. Resize 70% all layers not checked. Move this to the bottom left corner of your frame. Drop shadow. See mine for placement.

Open branch, Copy and paste as a new layer. Move this to the bottom left corner and move under the poinsettia layer. Duplicate and mirror.

Open Lamp, Copy and paste as a new layer. Resize 40% and move to the upper right hand corner. Drop shadow.

Select raster 1 and open paper of choice. I am using paper 6. Paste as a new layer. Layer, load/save mask, load mask from disk and find mask WSL_mask116. Load and merge group. 

Open glitter, copy and paste above your mask layer. Duplicate and mirror.

Add word art of choice.

Add your copyright and name. Save as png and your done.

I hope you enjoyed my tutorial and I would love to see your results.

Hugs

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search

My Banner

Gwils Creations blinkie 2

Copyright Protected

Copyrighted.com Registered & Protected 
3EQE-FVJ8-DNWF-OT53

Say Hi

Labels

Blog Archive