Search

TOU

My tutorials are written by me and are the results of my own imagination. Any resemblance to another tutorial are purely coincidental.

Please DO NOT claim any of my tutorials as your own.

You may us my tutorials for challenges but please link to my tutorial on my blog.

You may not translate my tutorials.

DO NOT RIP MY TAGS

If you have any questions regarding my tutorials, please feel free to email me at gwils2007@gmail.com

The supplies for my tutorials are by FTU or PTU designers and were available at the time I created the tutorial. Please contact the designer if you are having trouble downloading from their site.

Thank you

.

Blog Walk

My CU Licenses

 photo SD_CU4CU_GwilsCreations-1.png

 photo SC_CULicense1.png

 photo NQ-FREECULICENSE.png

 photo Licence1.png

 photo hyshwss4.png

 photo Jenns DesignsCU License.png

 photo WITW LIfetime Unlimited license.png

 photo Scrap and Tubes.png

Saturday, April 22, 2017

IBS Awareness

What you will need:

Tube of choice: I am using the fantastic artwork of Keith Garvey. I purchased this tube at PTE. Please do not use his artwork without a proper license.  You now can purchase this at Keith's store here.  

FTU Scrap Kit called Garden of Hope by Wicked Princess. You can get it here.  Click on the 4shared link as that one works.

Mask of choice: I am using Vix Big mask 3. You can get this mask at Vix's site here. Save to your mask folder

Font of choice: I am using and FTU font called Sheer Grace. You can get it here.

Drop shadow of choice: I am using V/H 2 Opacity 50 Blur 5 black unless otherwise stated. Abbreviation d/s

Let's get started.

Open a new 600x600 transparent image.

Open the heart wreath frame copy and paste as a new layer on your working image. Image>resize 70% all layers not checked.

Select your magic wand feather at 0 and click inside your frame. 
Selections>modify>expand by 2. Select Raster 1 and add a new raster layer.

Open paper of choice, I am using WP_GOH_PP2, edit copy>back to your working image, edit>paste into selections. Deselect.

Open your close up tube, edit>copy and paste as a new layer. 
Image>Mirror and move to a spot your like and add a d/s.
Bring this layer to the top. Select your frame layer and click inside your frame with your magic wand, 
Selections invert. Select your tube layer and with your eraser tool, erase the bottom portion of your tube.
Apply d/s of choice to your frame. 

Select Raster 1 Select all. Open paper of choice, I am using WP_GOH_PP15, Edit>copy, edit>paste into selections, select none. Layers>Load/Save mask>load mask from disk and find your mask. Invert not checked. Merge group. Move your mask layer to the left a bit. (See mine for placement). Duplicate this layer Image>mirror
Image>Flip.

Select your top layer.

Time to add some elements.

Select the elements your like or use the ones I used.
(see my tag for placement)
Apply d/s of choice.

I used the following:

WP_GOH_RIBBON resized 40% and resize again 80% move between frame & paper d/s. I used a light purple for the d/s and repeat but use -2 for the V/H.
WP_GOH_Birdhouse resized 30% and moved under the tube layer.
WP_GOH_Bird resized 20% moved to the top layer d/s
WP_GOH_Jasminerose cluster resized 40% moved under the tube layer.
Duplicate this layer, Image>flip>Image>Mirror and move to a place your like best.
WP_GOH_butterfly resized 40%.d/s

Resize your tag, all layers checked. I resized mine by 85%.

Add your copyright and name and your done.

I hope you enjoyed my tutorial.

I would love to see what you come up with.

Hugs

Gwils

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Snag My Blinkie

 photo GwilsCreationsblinkie2.gif

Say Hi

Followers

Labels

Blog Archive