TOU

My tutorials are written by me and are the results of my own imagination. Any resemblance to another tutorial is purely coincidental.

Please DO NOT claim any of my tutorials as your own.

You may use my tutorials for challenges but please link to my tutorial on my blog.

You may not translate my tutorials.

DO NOT RIP MY TAGS

If you have any questions regarding my tutorials, please feel free to email me at gwils2007@gmail.com

The supplies for my tutorials are by FTU or PTU designers and were available at the time I created the tutorial. Please contact the designer if you are having trouble downloading from their site.

Thank you.

Followers

Saturday, April 22, 2017

Hunk of Jensen



This tutorial was written by me on November 11, 2013 and are the result of my own imagination. Any resemblance to another tutorial is purely coincidental.

This tutorial was written assuming you have working knowledge of  PSP.

Supplies needed

I am using PSP X4 but this tutorial should work with any version.

PTU Tube:  I am using the gorgeous tube called Jensen by Spazzd Art.    Please do not use her artwork without a  proper license.  You can purchase this Awesome tube at Spazzdart here.  

Plug Ins:  Mura Meisters Copy
EyeCandy 5 Textures, Twirl

This tutorial was written using the supplies above.  If you are using a different tube or scrap kit you may need to make adjustments.  I am using a drop shadow of V/H 2 Opacity 50, blur 5, color black through out the tutorial unless otherwise state.

Open a new 600x250 transparent image.

Copy your tube and paste as a new layer.

Mura Meisters, copies.  Wallpaper rotate default settings.

Effects, distortion effects twirl, degrees 278.  Click ok and repeat.

Effects, Edge effects, enhance.  Repeat.

Effects, artistic effects Glowing Edges Intensity 3, Sharpness 20.

Repeat the twirl one more time.

Click on raster one and fill with color of choice.  I am using #302b2b. 

Back to the top layer, Adjust, add remove noise, add noise Gaussian, noise 40%, monochrome checked.

Adjust, blur, motion blur, angel 294, strength 50%. 

Eyecandy 5 textures, swirl, default settings.

Select the top layer an paste your tube.  Resize 80% and move his face to the right side.  Change the blend mode to soft light.Select raster 1,  Select all, image, crop to selections.

Paste again and mirror.  Resize 20% all layers not checked.  Move him to the left side.  Drop shadow.

Select your top layer and add a new raster layer.  Select all, Modify, selections to border and set the width to 6, inside/outside checked.  Flood fill the selection with black.  Effects, distortion 
effects, spiky halo.  H/V set to 0, Amplitude 70, frequency 20, radius 60, transparent checked. Adjust, add remove noise, add noise, Gaussian 50% monochrome checked.  Move this layer under your main tube.  Duplicate the frame layer.  Select the bottom frame,  Effects, texture effects, mosaic antique default settings.

Add your copyright and name.  Save as png.

If you want to make an Avatar, Shift + D to duplicate the banner.  

Select your crop tool and change the height and width to 150.  Move the crop box until you find a spot you like and hit entered.  Repeat the steps for the frame but change the width to 4.

Add your copyright and name.  Save as png.

I hope you have enjoyed my tutorial.  I would love to see your results.

Hugs,

Gwils

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search

My Banner

Gwils Creations blinkie 2

Copyright Protected

Copyrighted.com Registered & Protected 
3EQE-FVJ8-DNWF-OT53

I CT for

FDblnk2_byangelsdesignz

2lcy68h

Say Hi

Labels

Blog Archive