TOU

My tutorials are written by me and are the results of my own imagination. Any resemblance to another tutorial is purely coincidental.

Please DO NOT claim any of my tutorials as your own.

You may use my tutorials for challenges but please link to my tutorial on my blog.

You may not translate my tutorials.

DO NOT RIP MY TAGS

If you have any questions regarding my tutorials, please feel free to email me at gwils2007@gmail.com

The supplies for my tutorials are by FTU or PTU designers and were available at the time I created the tutorial. Please contact the designer if you are having trouble downloading from their site.

Thank you.

Followers

Saturday, April 22, 2017

Happy Easter 2014

This tutorial was written by me on April 5, 2014 and are the results of my own imagination.  Any resemblance to another tutorial is purely coincidental.  Please DO NOT claim this tutorial as your own.

This was written assuming you have working knowledge of PSP.

Supplies needed.

Tube of choice.  I am using the gorgeous artwork of Ellie Milk.  Please do not use her artwork with out a proper licence.  You can purchase her tubes here.


FTU Kit:  I am using Creative addictions attitude exclusive Easter kit by Belinda.  Thank you for making this gorgeous kit.  You can download it here.

Mask: WSL mask 241.  You can download it from Weescotslass Creations here.

Font of choice

I am using a drop shadow of V/H 2, Opacity 50, blur 5, color black unless otherwise stated.

Please keep in mind that I write the tutorial as I am creating the tag.

Ok lets get started :)

Open a new 600x600 transparent image.

Open frame 2, copy and close the original.  Paste as a new layer.

Using your magic wand, click inside the frame.  Selections, modify, expand by 3.

Open paper of choice.  I am using paper 9, copy and close the original.  Paste as a new layer.  Selections, invert and hit delete on your keyboard.  Select none.  Move the paper layer under the frame.

Open your tube, copy and close the original.  Select the top layer and paste.  Resize 25%.  Drop shadow.

Using your magic wand, click inside the frame.  Selections, invert.  Standing on your tube layer, erase the bottom portion of your tube.  Select none and drop shadow the frame.

Open frame 3, copy and close the original.  Select raster 1 and paste.  Resize 80% and drop shadow.

Open Easter basket, copy and close the original.  Select the top layer and paste.  Resize 40% and move to the bottom right corner.  Drop shadow.

Open word art copy and close the original.  Select the tube layer and paste.  Resize 60% and move to the bottom of the frame.  Drop shadow.

Open balloon, copy and close the original.  Select the top frame layer and paste.  Resize 60% and move to the upper left side.  Drop shadow.  Duplicate and resize 80%.  Move slightly down.  Image free rotate to the left, 15 degrees.  See mine for placement.

Open confetti, copy and close the original.  Select the frame layer and paste.  Resize 50% and move down until you see the jelly bean  under the basket handle.  See mine for placement.

Select raster 1 and open paper of choice.  I am using paper 1, copy and close the original.  Paste as a new layer.  Apply WSL mask 241 and merge group.  Resize 105% all layers not checked.

Add your copyright and name.  Save as png.

I hope you have enjoyed my tutorial.  I would love to see your results.

Hugs,

Gwils

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search

My Banner

Gwils Creations blinkie 2

Copyright Protected

Copyrighted.com Registered & Protected 
3EQE-FVJ8-DNWF-OT53

I CT for

FDblnk2_byangelsdesignz

2lcy68h

Say Hi

Labels

Blog Archive