TOU

My tutorials are written by me and are the results of my own imagination. Any resemblance to another tutorial is purely coincidental.

Please DO NOT claim any of my tutorials as your own.

You may use my tutorials for challenges but please link to my tutorial on my blog.

You may not translate my tutorials.

DO NOT RIP MY TAGS

If you have any questions regarding my tutorials, please feel free to email me at gwils2007@gmail.com

The supplies for my tutorials are by FTU or PTU designers and were available at the time I created the tutorial. Please contact the designer if you are having trouble downloading from their site.

Thank you.

Followers

Saturday, April 22, 2017

Get your Shamrocks Off

This tutorial was written by me on February 29, 2016. The results are of my own imagination.  Any resemblance to another tutorial is purely coincidental.  

Please DO NOT claim this tutorial as your own.

This was written assuming you have working knowledge of PSP.

Please keep in mind that I write the tutorial as I am creating it.

Supplies needed

I am using PSP X6 but this tutorial should work with any version.

PTU Tube:  I am using a gorgeous tube called Patricia created by 
Alex Prihodko.  Please do not use these tubes without a proper licence.  
You can purchase this beauty at PFD here.  

FTU Kit:  I am using Get your Shamrocks off by Digicats (& Dogs).  You can download this gorgeous kit here

Mask:  I am using Vix big mask 1.  You can download it here.

FTU Font: I am using Leprechaun Hats for my name.  You can download it here.

I am using a drop shadow of V/H 3, Opacity 50, blur 5, color black through out the tutorial unless otherwise stated.

Let's get started.

Open a new 600 x 600 transparent image.

Open frame 7, copy and close the original.  Paste as a new layer and resize 55% (all layers not checked).

Using your magic wand with the following settings:


Click inside the frame.  Selections, modify, expand by 5.

Open paper of choice.  I am using paper 15, copy and close the original.  Select raster 1 and paste as a new layer.  Do not deselect.

Copy your tube.  Select the paper layer and paste.  Move her face into the frame.  Once happy with your placement, Selections, invert.

Standing on your tube layer, hit delete on your keyboard.  Select your paper layer and hit delete again.  Select none.

Now the fun begins lol.  Might want a coffee.

Please see my example if you are not sure what to erase.

Duplicate your tube layer.  Name it tube 1 and tube 2 (2 being the top one).

We need to gray scale tube 2.  Go to Adjust, colorize and change both numbers to 0.  Click ok.

Working on our gray scale tube layer.

You might want to zoom in by clicking on your magnifying glass zoom in to about 200%.

Select your eraser tool with these settings:


You want the eraser part small I started out at size 10 and then 5 and 2 in some places.

We want to carefully erase the pupil, iris in her eyes.  If you make a mistake, just hit ctrl + Z.

Once you have both eyes erased (showing the green) erase the part where her lips are so the color comes though.

Once you are finished erasing the eyes and lips so the color pops out, Merge down you 2 tube layers together.

Duplicate again.

On the duplicate layer, go to Adjust blur, Gaussian Blur, and set it to 3, change the blend mode to overlay.

Merge your tube layers together.

Whew done with the tube layers.

Drop shadow the frame.

Open Pot o Gold 1, copy and close the original.  Select the top layer and paste.  Resize 50% and move to the bottom left.  See mine for placement.  Drop shadow.

Open green beer 1, copy and close the original.  Select the frame layer and paste.  Resize 50% and move to the bottom left so it is peaking out from the behind the pot of gold.  See mine for placement.  Drop shadow.

Open Kiss Me word art.  Copy and close the original.  Select the top layer and paste.  Resize 50% and move to the bottom center.  Drop shadow.

Open coins 2, copy and close the original.  Select the frame layer and paste.  Resize 50%, Image, flip and move to the bottom right.  Drop shadow.  See mine for placement.

Open pipe 3, copy and close the original.  Select the coin layer and paste.  Resize 40% and move to the bottom so the pipe bowl is in between the S and M in Kiss Me.  See mine for placement.  Drop shadow.

Open Shamrock swirl one, copy and close the original.  Select the frame layer and paste.  Resize 90% and move to the bottom center.  See mine for placement.

Open paper of choice.  I am using paper 27.  Copy and close the original.  select raster 1 and paste.  Apply vix big mask 1 and merge group.  Duplicate and free rotate 90 degrees all layers not checked.

Add your copy right and name.  Save as png.

I hope you have enjoyed my tutorial.  I would love to see your results.

Hugs,


Gwils

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search

My Banner

Gwils Creations blinkie 2

Copyright Protected

Copyrighted.com Registered & Protected 
3EQE-FVJ8-DNWF-OT53

I CT for

FDblnk2_byangelsdesignz

2lcy68h

Say Hi

Labels

Blog Archive