TOU

My tutorials are written by me and are the results of my own imagination. Any resemblance to another tutorial is purely coincidental.

Please DO NOT claim any of my tutorials as your own.

You may use my tutorials for challenges but please link to my tutorial on my blog.

You may not translate my tutorials.

DO NOT RIP MY TAGS

If you have any questions regarding my tutorials, please feel free to email me at gwils2007@gmail.com

The supplies for my tutorials are by FTU or PTU designers and were available at the time I created the tutorial. Please contact the designer if you are having trouble downloading from their site.

Thank you.

Followers

Saturday, April 22, 2017

Garv Easter


This tutorial was written by me on March 13, 2016. The results are of my own imagination.  Any resemblance to another tutorial is purely coincidental.  

Please DO NOT claim this tutorial as your own.

This was written assuming you have working knowledge of PSP.

Please keep in mind that I write the tutorial as I am creating it.

Supplies needed

I am using PSP X6 but this tutorial should work with any version.

PTU Tube:  I am using a gorgeous artwork of Keith Garvey.
 Please do not use his artwork without a proper licence.  
You can purchase this beauty at Garv's store here.  

FTU Cluster:  I am using a gorgeous cluster called Colorful Spring by Allison's Addictions.  You can download this gorgeous cluster here

Mask: I am using Vix's Big mask 1.  You can find it here
Save to your mask folder.

Word art by me.  Just click on it for full size and then right click and save as.


Font of choice for your name.  

Plug in:  None

I am using a drop shadow of V/H 3, Opacity 50, blur 5, color black through out the tutorial unless otherwise stated.

Nice easy tutorial for you.

Let's get started.

Open the cluster frame and duplicate it (shift + D) and close the original.  The cluster size is 700x700 but that is ok as we will resize it later.

Using your magic wand with the following settings, click inside your frame.

Selections, modify, expand by 20.  Add a new raster layer.

Select a color from your tube.  I used #eea8ca for the background.  

Standing on the new raster layer, flood fill it with color of choice.  Keep selected.

Effects, texture effects, Weave with the following settings:

Gap size 10, Width 25, Opacity of 50, Weave and Gap color #fee7fe.  Fill Gaps checked. Click ok.

Select none.

Drop shadow the cluster frame.

Copy your tube.  Select the basket layer and paste.  Move up so you don't see the bottom of the tube and drop shadow.  Now we need to have the upper portion of your tube over the cluster.  I learnt a neat trick.  Using your selections tool with the following settings.

You want to have a selection around the upper part of the tube.  See screen shot below.  



Once happy with selection, right click on your tube layer and promote selection to layer.  Still standing on your original tube layer, hit delete on your keyboard.  Select none.  Now for the magic lol.  Drag your promoted layer above the cluster frame.  Kewl yes? I found this technique so much easier.  

Add a new raster layer and bring it to the bottom.  Flood fill with #a94754.  Layers, Load/save mask, load mask from disk and find Vix Big mask 1.  Apply mask and merge group.

Last but not least lol.  Copy my word art and paste as a new layer.  Move to the bottom center.

I resized mine with a height of 600 and all layers checked.  (The width will adjust itself).  Merge visible and then adjust/sharpness/sharpen.

Add your copyright and name and saved.

I hope you have enjoyed my tutorial I would love to see your results :).

Hugs,


Gwils

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search

My Banner

Gwils Creations blinkie 2

Copyright Protected

Copyrighted.com Registered & Protected 
3EQE-FVJ8-DNWF-OT53

I CT for

FDblnk2_byangelsdesignz

2lcy68h

Say Hi

Labels

Blog Archive