TOU

My tutorials are written by me and are the results of my own imagination. Any resemblance to another tutorial is purely coincidental.

Please DO NOT claim any of my tutorials as your own.

You may use my tutorials for challenges but please link to my tutorial on my blog.

You may not translate my tutorials.

DO NOT RIP MY TAGS

If you have any questions regarding my tutorials, please feel free to email me at gwils2007@gmail.com

The supplies for my tutorials are by FTU or PTU designers and were available at the time I created the tutorial. Please contact the designer if you are having trouble downloading from their site.

Thank you.

Followers

Saturday, April 22, 2017

Easter Treats


Supplies 

Tube of choice: I am using the fantastic artwork of Ismael Rac. Please do not use his artwork without a proper license. You can purchase his art here.

FTU scrap kit called An Emo Easter by Creative Scraps. You can get it here.

Mask of choice: I used WSL_Mask59. by weescotslass creations here.

Font of choice. You will need a fat font for the word art. I used a FTU font called Thickhead. You can download it here.

Plug in: Eyecandy 4000 gradient glow (optional)

Open a new 600x600 image
Open paper 5 edit copy and edit paste as a new layer
Layers>load/save masks>load mask from disk. Find your WSL_mask59 and load it.
using these settings.


Merge group.

Open sparkles, edit>copy, select your mask layer and go to Selections>select all>float>defloat. Add a new raster layer, Edit>Paste into selections, select none.

Open frame of choice. I am using frame1. Edit>copy and Edit>paste as a new layer.
Image>resize 70% all layers not checked.

Click inside the frame with your magic wand.
Selections>modify>expand by 4.

Open paper of choice. I am using Paper6. Edit>copy click on your mask layer
and add a new raster layer. Edit>paste into selection.
Open your close up tube. If you are using the same one as I am. Close your copyright and white layer.
Edit>copy special>copy merged and paste as a new layer. Image>mirror (note: if your mirror does not work correctly
Deselect your selection. Mirror your tube and repeat the magic wand and expand by 4.) Using your move tool place your close up to where you like it best. Selections>invert, standing on your tube layer, hit delete on your keyboard.
Deselect. Change your blend mode to soft light or a setting your like.

Select your frame layer and add a drop shadow of choice. I am using V/H2 O 50, B 5, black.

Select your top layer and add any elements you like.

I used the following:

Ribbon 2 resized 90% Image>flip move to the bottom of the frame
Ribbon 5 resized 90% Move to the bottom of the frame and move this layer under
ribbon 2 layer
Cupcake resized 40% and move to the bottom right of the frame. Apply same drop shadow as you used on the frame.
Candy resized 40% and moved in front of the cupcake
candy 2 resized 35% and move beside your candy layer.
Easter egg 2 resized 30% move this layer between your cupcake and candy layer
and move to the bottom middle. Apply same drop shadow. select your top layer.
Jellybean resized 50% and moved to the bottom in front of your egg.
Jellybean3 resized 50% Image>free rotate>left 15 degrees all layers not checked.
and place in front of your first jellybean.
Easter egg image resize 40% image>mirror and place under the Easter egg 2 layer and move to the bottom left.

Open you main tube. Copy and paste as a new layer. Image resize 80% and apply the same drop shadow.

Pick a color from your tube for the background layer I used #cd77ef
Select your text tool and find a thick font (thickhead) type out your word art and
place middle top. I used adjust>noise>add noise uniform 50% monochrome checked.
and used eye candy 4000>gradient glow size 3 fat.

I resized my tag by 90%.

Add your name and copyright.

save as a png and your done

I would love to see what you come up with.

Hugs,

Gwils

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search

My Banner

Gwils Creations blinkie 2

Copyright Protected

Copyrighted.com Registered & Protected 
3EQE-FVJ8-DNWF-OT53

I CT for

FDblnk2_byangelsdesignz

2lcy68h

Say Hi

Labels

Blog Archive