TOU

My tutorials are written by me and are the results of my own imagination. Any resemblance to another tutorial is purely coincidental.

Please DO NOT claim any of my tutorials as your own.

You may use my tutorials for challenges but please link to my tutorial on my blog.

You may not translate my tutorials.

DO NOT RIP MY TAGS

If you have any questions regarding my tutorials, please feel free to email me at gwils2007@gmail.com

The supplies for my tutorials are by FTU or PTU designers and were available at the time I created the tutorial. Please contact the designer if you are having trouble downloading from their site.

Thank you.

Followers

Saturday, April 22, 2017

Easter Treats 2



Supplies needed 

Tube of choice: I am using the fantastic artwork of Ismael Rac. Please do not use this tube without a proper license. You can purchase this tube 

FTU scrap kit: An Emo Easter created by Crystal from Creative Scraps. Thank you for making this awesome kit. You can get it here.

On to the tutorial.

Open new 600x250 image

Open paper of choice. I used paper 6. Edit>copy.
Back to your working image.
Select all add a new raster layer, Edit paste into selections, Selections>select none.

Open Butterflies, >Edit>copy and paste as a new layer. Move to where you like it best.

Open your close up tube.
Edit>Copy (if you are using the same image as me, close off the copyright & white background and Edit>copy special>copy merged)
and paste as a new layer. Move to the left and said and change the blend mode to soft light or one your like best.

Open your main tube. Repeat the steps previously but don't change the blend mode.
Image Mirror and move to the right side and apply a drop shadow of choice. I used V/H 2 O 50 B 5 black.

Time to decorate with your elements.

I used the following:

Select your top layer.

Apply drop shadow of choice as you go along. I used I used V/H 2 O 50 B 5 black.

Ribbon 3 Edit>copy and paste as a new layer. Image flip and move to the bottom or your tag.

Easter egg resized 20% and move to the bottom left corner.
Duplicate image>mirror.

Easter egg 2 resized 20% and move to the bottom left above Easter egg 1

See mine for placement.

Duplicate>image>mirror.

Jellybean, Jellybean 2, Jellybean 3. resized 50%, Edit>copy and paste randomly along the bottom boarder.
Use your deform tool to change there angle.

Candy, Candy 1, Candy 2 resized 35% and paste them randomly along the bottom boarder.

Cupcake resized 25%.

Duplicate these elements as many times as you like and position them.

Select your background layer, Select all now grab your crop tool and crop to current selection.

Select your top layer. Select all>Selections>modify>selections to border.
both sides selected, Anti-alias checked border width 4.
Add a new raster layer.
Pic a color from your tube, I used #da65e8 and flood fill the boarder.

Adjust>add/remove noise>Add noise> Uniform, Monochrome checked, noise 50%

drop shadow V/H 1 O 100 B 1 repeat drop shadow but change the V/H to -1

Shift + D to duplicate your tag. Minimize for now as we will be using this for the avatar.

Back to your original banner. Add your name and copyright and save as png. You can now close this.

Avatar.

Maximize your duplicate.

Image>resize 80% all layers checked.

Select your crop tool and crop to 150x150 and move the crop box to a spot you like.



Click the check mark or click ok depending on the version you use.

Select your top layer. Select all>Selections>modify>selections to border.
Both sides selected, Anti-alias checked border width 3.
Add a new raster layer.
Pic a color from your tube, I used #da65e8 and flood fill the boarder.

Adjust>add/remove noise>Add noise> Uniform, Monochrome checked, noise 50%

Drop shadow V/H 1 O 100 B 1 repeat drop shadow but change the V/H to -1.

Add your copyright and name or initial. save as png.

Thank you for trying my tutorial.

I would love to see what you come up with.

Hugs

Gwils

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search

My Banner

Gwils Creations blinkie 2

Copyright Protected

Copyrighted.com Registered & Protected 
3EQE-FVJ8-DNWF-OT53

I CT for

FDblnk2_byangelsdesignz

2lcy68h

Say Hi

Labels

Blog Archive