TOU

My tutorials are written by me and are the results of my own imagination. Any resemblance to another tutorial is purely coincidental.

Please DO NOT claim any of my tutorials as your own.

You may use my tutorials for challenges but please link to my tutorial on my blog.

You may not translate my tutorials.

DO NOT RIP MY TAGS

If you have any questions regarding my tutorials, please feel free to email me at gwils2007@gmail.com

The supplies for my tutorials are by FTU or PTU designers and were available at the time I created the tutorial. Please contact the designer if you are having trouble downloading from their site.

Thank you.

Followers

Blogs I Follow

Saturday, April 22, 2017

Easter Eggs

This tutorial was written by me on March 25, 2016. The results are of my own imagination.  Any resemblance to another tutorial is purely coincidental.  

Please DO NOT claim this tutorial as your own.

This was written assuming you have working knowledge of PSP.

Please keep in mind that I write the tutorial as I am creating it.

Supplies needed

I am using PSP X6 but this tutorial should work with any version.

PTU Tube:  I am using a gorgeous tube called Snuggles created by 
Keith Garvey.  Please do not use his tubes without a proper licence.  
You can purchase this beauty at Keith's store here.    

FTU Cluster:  I am using a beautiful Easter cluster created by Melissaz Creationz.  You can download it here. Thank you Melissa for the fantastic Cluster :)  

Mask:  Vix Big mask 1.  You can download it from Vix's blog here.  
Font of choice for your name.

Plug ins:  Filters Unlimited 2 (optional)

I am using a drop shadow of V/H 3, Opacity 50, blur 5, color black through out the tutorial unless otherwise stated.

Open the cluster frame, Shift + D to duplicate it and close the original.  Image, resize 90% all layers not checked.  Adjust, sharpness, sharpen.

Open your tube,  I am  using the middle tube, copy and close the original.  Select your top layer and paste.  Resize 80%.  Adjust, sharpness, sharpen.  Drop shadow your tube.

Move your tube under the cluster frame and move into a spot you like best.  I moved mine up and to the right slightly.  It is ok if the tube sticks out a bit from the bottom as we can erase that part later :).  Ok now using your selection tool with the following settings:


Make a selection around the tube you would like above the frame.  See my screen shot below:


Once the selection is made, right click on the tube layer and promote section to layer.  Still standing on the tube layer, hit delete on your keyboard.  Select none.  Move the promoted layer above your frame layer.  If you have any tube sticking out on the bottom, use the eraser tool to erase it.

New raster layer and bring this layer to the bottom of your layer pallet.  

Select your cluster frame layer, using your selection tool set to the following settings:


Start in the middle of what you want to select and move out to the edges.  See my screen shot below:


We want to flood fill the new layer we created just before we made our selection.  Select the bottom layer.  Select 2 colors from either your tube or the cluster frame.  I used the following:  Foreground #d6a8c6 and background #feeaea and make the following foreground gradient:


Select your new raster layer and flood fill it with the gradient.  Do not deselect.

Effect, plugins, and find Filters Unlimited 2.  Select paper textures, papier Kasy 2 with the following settings:


Adjust, add remove noise with the following settings: 


Select none.

Drop shadow the frame.

Add a new raster layer and move to the bottom  flood fill with color of choice.  I am using #becd9f.  

Apply Vix big mask 1 and merge group.

Image, resize, change the drop down from percent to pixel and resize it 600x600 all layers checked.  Adjust, sharpness, sharpen.

Add your copyright and name.

Save as png.

I hope you have enjoyed my tutorial, I would love to see your results.

Hugs,


Gwils

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search

My Banner

Gwils Creations blinkie 2

Copyright Protected

Copyrighted.com Registered & Protected 
3EQE-FVJ8-DNWF-OT53

I CT for

FDblnk2_byangelsdesignz

Say Hi

Labels

Blog Archive