TOU

My tutorials are written by me and are the results of my own imagination. Any resemblance to another tutorial is purely coincidental.

Please DO NOT claim any of my tutorials as your own.

You may use my tutorials for challenges but please link to my tutorial on my blog.

You may not translate my tutorials.

DO NOT RIP MY TAGS

If you have any questions regarding my tutorials, please feel free to email me at gwils2007@gmail.com

The supplies for my tutorials are by FTU or PTU designers and were available at the time I created the tutorial. Please contact the designer if you are having trouble downloading from their site.

Thank you.

Followers

Blogs I Follow

Saturday, April 22, 2017

Desperado

This tutorial was written by me on April 20, 2016. The results are of my own imagination.  Any resemblance to another tutorial is purely coincidental.  

Please DO NOT claim this tutorial as your own.

This was written assuming you have working knowledge of PSP.

Please keep in mind that I write the tutorial as I am creating it.

Supplies needed

I am using PSP X8 but this tutorial should work with any version.

PTU Tube:  I am using a gorgeous tube called Desperado created by Keith Garvey.  Please do not use his tubes without a proper licence.  You can purchase this beauty at Garvey's store here.  

FTU Kit:  I am using Naughty Cowgirl by Scraps Dimensions .  You can download this gorgeous kit here.  Thank you Doris for the free kit :)

Mask:  WSL mask 241.  You can download it at Weescotslass Creations here.  

Font: I am using Western Bang Bang for my name.  This is a FTU font and you can get it here.

I am using a drop shadow (D/S) of V/H 2, Opacity 50, blur 5, color black throughout the tutorial unless otherwise stated.

Lets get started.

Open a new 600x600 transparent image.

Open your main tube and paste as a new layer.  Resize 80% and D/S.

Open Grass 3, copy and close the original.  Select your tube layer and paste.  Move to the bottom center.  See mine for placement.  Resize 90% and duplicate and mirror.  I have my tube layer between the 2 grass layers.

Open grass, copy and close the original.  Select raster 1 and paste.  Resize 30% and move to the bottom left corner.  D/S.  Duplicate and mirror.  Duplicate again and move slightly to the left.  See mine for placement.  Duplicate and mirror.

Open cactus, copy and close the original.  Select raster 1 and paste.  Resize 70% and move to the left between the two tall grass layers.  D/S.

Open Wood, copy and close the original.  Select raster 1 and paste.  Resize 60%.  D/S

Open tumble weed, copy and close the original.  Select the top tall grass layer and paste.  Resize 50% and move to the bottom between you tube and wood frame.

Open Wanted Sign, copy and close the original.  Select the top layer and paste.  Using your selection tool set to rectangle, make a selection around the center.  We want to paste our close up tube so make sure the selection is on the black part.  Add a new raster layer.  Copy your close up tube and standing on the new layer, paste into selections.  Select none.  Now using your magic wand, select the wanted sign and click on the black part of the rectangle.  Select your tube layer and hit delete on your keyboard.  Select none.  Change your blend mode to luminance legacy on the tube layer and then merge down.  We are now ready to resize lol.  Resize 20% and move to the right so it is on the wood frame.  See mine for placement.  D/S

Open Wheel, copy and close the original.  Select the wood frame and paste.  Resize 35% and mirror.  Move to the right so it looks like it is leaning on the frame.  D/S

Move your cactus layer just above your frame layer.

Open Horse, copy and close the original.  Select the cactus layer and paste.  resize 60% and move down slightly.  See mine for placement.  D/S

Open Grass 4, copy and close the original.  Select the horse layer and paste.  Resize 40% and move to the bottom center.  See mine for placement.

Open Riffle, copy and close the original.  Select the wood layer and paste.  Resize 40% and then Image, free rotate to the left 40 degrees.  D/S and move to the top of the frame so it looks like it was mounted on the wood.  See mine for placement.

Open Horse shoes, copy and close the original.  Select the wood layer and paste.  Resize 15% and move to the top left of the frame.  See mine for placement.

Open paper of choice.  I am using paper 3, copy and close the original.  Select raster 1 and paste.  Apply WSL mask 241 and merge group.

Add your copyright and name.  Save as png.

I hope you have enjoyed my tutorial.  I would love to see your results.

Hugs, 


Gwils

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search

My Banner

Gwils Creations blinkie 2

Copyright Protected

Everything on my blog is Copyright protected

Copyrighted.com Registered & Protected 
3EQE-FVJ8-DNWF-OT53

Blog Archive

Say Hi

Labels