Search

TOU

My tutorials are written by me and are the results of my own imagination. Any resemblance to another tutorial are purely coincidental.

Please DO NOT claim any of my tutorials as your own.

You may us my tutorials for challenges but please link to my tutorial on my blog.

You may not translate my tutorials.

DO NOT RIP MY TAGS

If you have any questions regarding my tutorials, please feel free to email me at gwils2007@gmail.com

The supplies for my tutorials are by FTU or PTU designers and were available at the time I created the tutorial. Please contact the designer if you are having trouble downloading from their site.

Thank you.

Blog Walk

CU Licenses

 photo SD_CU4CU_GwilsCreations-1.png

 photo SC_CULicense1.png

 photo NQ-FREECULICENSE.png

 photo Licence1.png

 photo hyshwss4.png

 photo Jenns DesignsCU License.png

 photo WITW LIfetime Unlimited license.png

 photo Scrap and Tubes.png

Saturday, April 22, 2017

Bunny Hug 2016


This tutorial was written by me on March 21, 2016. The results are of my own imagination.  Any resemblance to another tutorial is purely coincidental.  

Please DO NOT claim this tutorial as your own.

This was written assuming you have working knowledge of PSP.

Please keep in mind that I write the tutorial as I am creating it.

Supplies needed

I am using PSP X6 but this tutorial should work with any version.

PTU Tube:  I am using a gorgeous artwork of PinUp Toons.
Please do not use his tubes without a proper licence.  
I purchased mine through C.I.L.M.  You can purchase this beauty at CDO store here.    

FTU Kit:  I am using As Happy Easter by Scraps Demensions.  You can download this gorgeous kit here. Thank you Doris for the fantastic kit :)  

Mask:  WSL Mask 84 by Weescotslass Creations.  You can download it here.

Font of choice for you name.

Plug ins:  No outside plugins required

I am using a drop shadow of V/H 3, Opacity 50, blur 5, color black through out the tutorial unless otherwise stated.

Open a new 600x600 transparent image.

Open your tube, copy and close the original.  Paste as a new layer and resize 90%.  Drop shadow.

Open element 26, copy and close the original.  Select raster 1 and paste, resize 90%.  Drop shadow.

Open element 29, copy and close the original.  Select raster 1 and paste.  Move up slightly so you don't see the trunk of the tree.

Open element 14, copy and close the original.  Select the fence layer and paste.  Resize 90% and move down slightly.  See mine for placement.  Drop Shadow.

Open element 21, copy and close the original.  Select the top layer and paste.  Resize 40% and drop shadow.  Move to the far bottom right then move this layer under the fence layer.  You want the daisies peaking out from behind the fence.  Duplicate and move up and to the left.  See mine for placement.  Merge down and duplicate.  Mirror.  Duplicate the right one again and move this layer above the fence layer.  Move down and slightly to the left.  See mine for placement.  Duplicate and mirror.

Open element 16, copy and close the original.  Select the top layer and paste.  Resize 40% and move to the far right and drop shadow.  Move this layer just above the fence layer then move the mushrooms so they are peaking out from behind the eggs.  See mine for placement.  Duplicate and mirror.

Open element 18, copy and close the original.  Select the top layer and paste.  Resize 40% and drop shadow.  Move to the upper left side of the fence just in front of the first picket.  Move this layer just above the fence layer.

Open element 17, copy and close the original.  Select the top layer and paste.  Resize 30% and move down so it covers the part of her heal that crosses over.  See mine for placement.

Open element 15, copy and close the original.  Select the egg layer and paste.  Move over to the right before resizing :).  Resize 35% and move just behind her shoe.  See mine for placement.  Drop shadow.

Open paper of choice.  I am using paper 6, copy and close the original.  Select raster 1 and paste.  Apply mask and merge group.  Resize mask layer by 105%

Add your copyright and name.  Save as png.

I hope you have enjoyed my tutorial, I would love to see your results.

Hugs,


Gwils

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Banner

 photo GwilsCreationsblinkie2.gif

Say Hi

Followers

Labels

Blog Archive