Search

TOU

My tutorials are written by me and are the results of my own imagination. Any resemblance to another tutorial are purely coincidental.

Please DO NOT claim any of my tutorials as your own.

You may us my tutorials for challenges but please link to my tutorial on my blog.

You may not translate my tutorials.

DO NOT RIP MY TAGS

If you have any questions regarding my tutorials, please feel free to email me at gwils2007@gmail.com

The supplies for my tutorials are by FTU or PTU designers and were available at the time I created the tutorial. Please contact the designer if you are having trouble downloading from their site.

Thank you

.

Blog Walk

My CU Licenses

 photo SD_CU4CU_GwilsCreations-1.png

 photo SC_CULicense1.png

 photo NQ-FREECULICENSE.png

 photo Licence1.png

 photo hyshwss4.png

 photo Jenns DesignsCU License.png

 photo WITW LIfetime Unlimited license.png

 photo Scrap and Tubes.png

Saturday, April 22, 2017

Blissful Love



This tutorial was written by me on March 20, 2016. The results are of my own imagination.  Any resemblance to another tutorial is purely coincidental.  

Please DO NOT claim this tutorial as your own.

This was written assuming you have working knowledge of PSP.

Please keep in mind that I write the tutorial as I am creating it.

Supplies needed

I am using PSP X6 but this tutorial should work with any version.

PTU Tube:  I am using a gorgeous tube called Heart Hands created by 
Elias Chatzoudis.  Please do not use his tubes without a proper licence.  
You can purchase this beauty at CDO here.    

FTU Kit:  I am using Blissful Valentines Kit by Scraps Dimensions.  You can download this gorgeous kit here. Thank you Doris for the fantastic kit :)  

Mask:  None

Font: Fontdinerdotcom Luvable.  You can download it here.  

Plug ins:  AAA frames, foto frames

I am using a drop shadow of V/H 3, Opacity 50, blur 5, color black through out the tutorial unless otherwise stated.

Open a new 600x250 transparent image.

Open paper of choice.  I am using paper 6, copy and close the original.  Paste as a new layer.  Select raster 1, Select all, Image Crop to selections.  Adjust, add/remove noise, add noise, uniform checked, monochrome checked, noise 20.  Click ok.

Copy your tube and select the top layer.  Paste as a new layer and move to the far right.  Adjust, blur, motion blur, Angle 0, Strength 100%.  Repeat Motion blur but change the angle to 180.  Change the blend mode to hard light.  Duplicate and mirror.  Paste your tube again and resize 70%.  Move down so she is in the center.  See mine for placement.  Drop shadow.

Open element 29, copy and close the original.  Select the paper layer and paste.

Open element 35, copy and close the original.  Select the top layer and move to the upper left corner.  Move this layer under the tube layer.  Duplicate and mirror.  Duplicate and move down slightly, see mine for placement.  Duplicate and mirror.

Open element 26, copy and close the original.  Select the paper layer and paste as a new layer.  Move to the upper left.  See mine for placement.  Duplicate and move to the bottom right.  See mine for placement.

Open element 8, copy and close the original.  Select the top scatter heart layer and paste.  Move down slightly and drop shadow.

Open element 36, copy and close the original.  Select the top layer and paste.  Resize 20% and move to the bottom left so it is just touching her elbow.  See mine for placement.  Drop shadow, duplicate and mirror.

Open element 15, copy and close the original.  Select the tube layer and paste.  Resize 20% and move to the bottom left corner.  Drop shadow.  Duplicate and mirror.  See mine for placement.

Open element 30, copy and close the original.  Select the tube layer and paste.  Resize 30% and move to the bottom right so it is covering her elbow.  See mine for placement. Drop shadow, duplicate and mirror.

Add any other elements you would like.  Once happy merge visible.  If you want to make an avatar, duplicate your banner by holding shift + D and minimizing the duplicate.

Effects, AAA Frames, Foto Frames.  Only thing we will change is the width to 5 and click ok.  Select all, Selections, modify, contract by 5, selections, invert.  Adjust, add remove noise, add noise uniform selected, monochrome checked noise 75%.

Add your copyright and name.

Save as png or jpg.

Avatar

Maximize the duplicate banner we made earlier.

Image resize 70% all layers checked.

Select your crop tool and crop to a width and height of 150.  Move the crop square to a place you like.  Once happy with placement. click the green check mark or hit enter.

Effects, AAA Frames, Foto Frames.  Only thing we will change is the width to 5 and click ok.  Select all, Selections, modify, contract by 5, selections, invert.  Adjust, add remove noise, add noise uniform selected, monochrome checked noise 75%.

Add your copyright and name.

Save as png or jpg

I hope you have enjoyed my tutorial, I would love to see your results.

Hugs,


Gwils

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Snag My Blinkie

 photo GwilsCreationsblinkie2.gif

Say Hi

Followers

Labels

Blog Archive