TOU

My tutorials are written by me and are the results of my own imagination. Any resemblance to another tutorial is purely coincidental.

Please DO NOT claim any of my tutorials as your own.

You may use my tutorials for challenges but please link to my tutorial on my blog.

You may not translate my tutorials.

DO NOT RIP MY TAGS

If you have any questions regarding my tutorials, please feel free to email me at gwils2007@gmail.com

The supplies for my tutorials are by FTU or PTU designers and were available at the time I created the tutorial. Please contact the designer if you are having trouble downloading from their site.

Thank you.

Followers

Blogs I Follow

Saturday, April 22, 2017

Bee Happy



Supplies

Artist of choice. I am using the very cute artwork of Melissa Dawn. 
Do not use her artwork without a proper license. You can purchase her
tubes at CDO.

Plugins: 
Mura meister copies wallpaper(rotate) 
AAA Frames>fotoframe

Open a new 600x250 transparent image.

Copy your tube and paste as a new layer.

Effects>mura Meister Wallpaper(rotate) default settings.

Adjust>blur>motion blur Angle 315 Strength 100 then duplicate this layer.

On the duplicate layer, Effects>Texture effects Mosaic Antique.

Using these settings.


Effects>Edge effects>Enhance

Lower the opacity on this layer to approx 50%

Copy your main tube and paste as a new layer on your working image and
move to the left and up a bit. see mine for placement.

Add a drop shadow. I used V/H 2, O 50, B 5, black.

If you are using the same tube as I am. Copy your large sunflower
and paste as a new layer move this under your main tube and move to the left.

See mine for placement.

Select your background layer, crop tool>merged opaque and click your checkmark.


Merge visible.

Effects>plugins>AAA Frames>foto frame and change the width to 8.

Add a saying if you want. Add your copyright and name and save as .png.

For the Avitar.

Duplicate your tag by holding down the shift + D.

Crop to 150x150 and find a spot you like.

Here is my screen shot.


When you happy with your selection click on the check mark.

Merge visible in case you have a transparent layer.

Effects>plugins>AAA Frames>foto frame and change the width to 5.

Add your copyright and name or initial and save as png.

I hope you liked my tutorial.

I would love to see your results.

Hugs

Gwils

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search

My Banner

Gwils Creations blinkie 2

Copyright Protected

Everything on my blog is Copyright protected

Copyrighted.com Registered & Protected 
3EQE-FVJ8-DNWF-OT53

Blog Archive

Say Hi

Labels