TOU

My tutorials are written by me and are the results of my own imagination. Any resemblance to another tutorial is purely coincidental.

Please DO NOT claim any of my tutorials as your own.

You may use my tutorials for challenges but please link to my tutorial on my blog.

You may not translate my tutorials.

DO NOT RIP MY TAGS

If you have any questions regarding my tutorials, please feel free to email me at gwils2007@gmail.com

The supplies for my tutorials are by FTU or PTU designers and were available at the time I created the tutorial. Please contact the designer if you are having trouble downloading from their site.

Thank you.

Followers

Blogs I Follow

Saturday, April 22, 2017

BCA Be Aware

This tutorial was written by me on August 12, 2012 and are the result of my own imagination. Any resemblance to another tutorial is purely coincidental.
This tutorial was written assuming you have working knowledge of PSP.

Supplies needed.

I am using PSP X4 but this tutorial should work with any version.

PTU Tube: I am using the fantastic artwork of Elias Chatzoudis. Please do not use his artwork without a proper license. 
You can purchase this at Elias's new store here. I purchased mine through PTE.

FTU Scrap Kit: I am using a gorgeous scrapkit called Be Aware by Vaybs.
Thank you for creating this gorgeous kit. You can download it at her blog here.

Mask: WSL_mask185. You can down load it from Weescotslass Creations here. Save to your mask folder.

Plug ins: None

This tutorial was written using the supplies above. If you are using a different
tube or scrap kit you may need to make adjustments. I am using a drop shadow of
V/H 2 Opacity 50, blur 5 through out unless otherwise stated.

Open new 600x600 image.

Open Be Aware 21, copy and close the original. Paste as a new raster layer.
Image resize 85% all layers not checked.

Click inside your frame using your magic wand. Make sure you select the transparent
area between the ribbons. Selections>modify>expand by 10.

Open paper 6, copy and close the original. Paste as a new layer and move it under your frame.

Select your middle size tube, copy and paste as a new layer. Move this layer
above your paper layer. Position your tube to your liking using your move tool.
Once happy, Selections>invert, Select your tube layer and hit delete on your keyboard.
Repeat for your paper layer. Select none.

Select your tube layer and change the blend mode to overlay.

Add a drop shadow to your frame.

Open element 3, copy and close the original. Select raster 1 and paste as a new layer.
Image resize 90%.

Open element 18, copy and close the original. Select your frame layer and paste as a new layer.
Image resize 80% and move to the top of the frame. Drop shadow.

Open your main tube, copy and paste as a new layer on your tag.
Image>Mirror and move to the left side of your tag. Drop shadow.

Open element 16, copy and close the original. Paste as a new layer and resize by 70%.
Move to the right side of your frame and drop shadow.

Open your dark pink butterfly, copy and close the original. Paste as a new layer,
Image resize 40% and place on top of your BCA ribbon. Drop shadow.

Open paper 8, copy and close the original. Select raster 1 and paste as a new layer.
Layers>load/save mask and find WLS_mask185. Apply your mask and merge group.
Drag to the lower right hand side but have the side even with the frame. See mine for placement.
Image Mirror, Image flip.

Add any other element you like.

Once happy with your tag, Add your name and copyright and save as png.

I hope you enjoyed my tutorial.

I would love to see your results.

Hugs

Gwils

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search

My Banner

Gwils Creations blinkie 2

Copyright Protected

Copyrighted.com Registered & Protected 
3EQE-FVJ8-DNWF-OT53

Say Hi

Labels

Blog Archive