TOU

My tutorials are written by me and are the results of my own imagination. Any resemblance to another tutorial is purely coincidental.

Please DO NOT claim any of my tutorials as your own.

You may use my tutorials for challenges but please link to my tutorial on my blog.

You may not translate my tutorials.

DO NOT RIP MY TAGS

If you have any questions regarding my tutorials, please feel free to email me at gwils2007@gmail.com

The supplies for my tutorials are by FTU or PTU designers and were available at the time I created the tutorial. Please contact the designer if you are having trouble downloading from their site.

Thank you.

Followers

Blogs I Follow

Saturday, April 22, 2017

Autumn Love


This tutorial was written by me on September 29, 2012 and are the result of my own imagination. Any resemblance to another tutorial is purely coincidental.

This tutorial was written assuming you have working knowledge of  PSP.

Supplies needed

I am using PSP X4 but this tutorial should work with any version.

PTU Tube: I am using the fantastic artwork of Alex Prihodko. Please do not use this artwork without a proper license. You can purchase this at Pics for Design here.

FTU Scrap Kit: I am using a fantastic kit called Autumn Feel by Scraps Dimensions. You can download it from her blog here.
Thank you for creating this fantastic scrap kit Doris. 

Mask: WSL_mask247. You can down load it from Weescotslass Creations here. Save to your mask folder.

Plug ins: None

Font of choice

This tutorial was written using the supplies above. If you are using a different tube or scrap kit you may need to make adjustments. I am using a drop shadow of V/H 2 Opacity 50, blur 5 color black through out unless otherwise stated.

Let's get started.

Open a new 600x600 transparent image.

Open paper of choice, I am using paper 5. Copy and close the original. Paste as a new layer. Apply WSL mask 247 and merge group.

Open element 18 copy and close the original. Paste as a new layer and resize 70%. Move to the right and add a drop shadow. See mine for placement.

Open element 36, copy and close the original. Paste as a new raster layer and resize 60%. Move this to the left lower corner and add a drop shadow.

Copy your tube and paste as a new layer. Image resize 60% and repeat. Resize one more time 90%. Image mirror and add a drop shadow. Move down slightly.

Open element 34 copy and close the original. Paste as a new layer and resize 60%. Move this layer under your bush layer and move to the left side. Drop shadow.

Open element 33 copy and close the original. Paste as a new layer, Image resize 20% and again by 90%. Move this so it is sitting on the bird house. Drop shadow.

Open element 1, copy and close the original. Paste as a new layer, resize 50% and move this layer under your bird house layer. Drop shadow.

Open element 17, copy and close the original. Select your top layer and paste as a new layer. Image resize 40% and move to the right bottom. See mine for placement, and add a drop shadow.

Open element 19, copy and close the original. Paste as a new layer and resize 60% and mirror. move this layer above the bush layer and to the left.

Open element 5, copy and close the original. Paste as a new layer and move this layer above the bird house layer. Resize 60% and move the the right side.

Add any other elements you like. Once happy with your tag add your copyright and name. Save as png and your done.

I hope you enjoyed my tutorial and I would love to see your results.

Hugs

Gwils

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search

My Banner

Gwils Creations blinkie 2

Copyright Protected

Copyrighted.com Registered & Protected 
3EQE-FVJ8-DNWF-OT53

Say Hi

Labels

Blog Archive