TOU

My tutorials are written by me and are the results of my own imagination. Any resemblance to another tutorial is purely coincidental.

Please DO NOT claim any of my tutorials as your own.

You may use my tutorials for challenges but please link to my tutorial on my blog.

You may not translate my tutorials.

DO NOT RIP MY TAGS

If you have any questions regarding my tutorials, please feel free to email me at gwils2007@gmail.com

The supplies for my tutorials are by FTU or PTU designers and were available at the time I created the tutorial. Please contact the designer if you are having trouble downloading from their site.

Thank you.

Followers

Blogs I Follow

Saturday, April 22, 2017

Angelic Dreams


This tutorial was written by me on February 22, 2013 and are the result of my own imagination. Any resemblance to another tutorial is purely coincidental.

This tutorial was written assuming you have working knowledge of PSP.

Supplies needed

I am using PSP X4 but this tutorial should work with any version.

PTU Tube: I am using the fantastic artwork of Keith Garvey. Please do not use his artwork without a proper license. You can purchase this here. You will need a close up and main tube.

FTU Cluster frame: I am using Angelic Wishes created by Julies Jazz Designz You can download it from her blog here.

Thank you for creating this fantastic Cluster frame. 

Mask: WSL_mask116. You can down load it from Weescotslass Creations here. Save to your mask folder.

Plug ins: None

This tutorial was written using the supplies above. If you are using a different tube or scrap kit you may need to make adjustments. I am using a drop shadow of V/H 2 Opacity 50, blur 5 through out unless otherwise stated.

Open a new 600x600 transparent image.

Copy the cluster frame and paste as a new layer. Resize 80% all layers not checked. Using your Selection tool set to rectangle, Select the Pink bevel around your frame. Copy your close-up tube and paste as a new layer. Move down just a bit. Selections invert, and hit delete on your keyboard. Do not deselect. Change the blend mode to soft light or a setting you like.

Select 2 colors from your tube or frame. I am using #e9e9e9 in the foreground and #f2d9d7 in the background. Make a gradient in the foreground with the following settings.

Sunburst, Center Point and Focal Point all set to 50. Repeats 0. Invert checked.

Select raster 1 and add a new layer. Flood fill the selection with the gradient. Select none. Add a drop shadow to the frame. Select none.

Copy your main tube, Paste as a new layer and move this layer to the top if isn't. Resize 80% and move to the bottom of the frame. See mine for placement. Drop shadow.

Select raster 1 and flood fill with color of choice. I am using #6d6464. Layers, load/save mask, load mask from disk and find WSL_mask 116, Apply your mask and merge group. Adjust, add/remove noise, add noise, uniform 50%.

Add your name and copyright, Save as png.

I hope you enjoyed my tutorial and I would love to see your results.

Hugs

Gwils

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search

My Banner

Gwils Creations blinkie 2

Copyright Protected

Copyrighted.com Registered & Protected 
3EQE-FVJ8-DNWF-OT53

I CT for

FDblnk2_byangelsdesignz

Say Hi

Labels

Blog Archive