Search

TOU

My tutorials are written by me and are the results of my own imagination. Any resemblance to another tutorial are purely coincidental.

Please DO NOT claim any of my tutorials as your own.

You may us my tutorials for challenges but please link to my tutorial on my blog.

You may not translate my tutorials.

DO NOT RIP MY TAGS

If you have any questions regarding my tutorials, please feel free to email me at gwils2007@gmail.com

The supplies for my tutorials are by FTU or PTU designers and were available at the time I created the tutorial. Please contact the designer if you are having trouble downloading from their site.

Thank you

.

Blog Walk

My CU Licenses

 photo SD_CU4CU_GwilsCreations-1.png

 photo SC_CULicense1.png

 photo NQ-FREECULICENSE.png

 photo Licence1.png

 photo hyshwss4.png

 photo Jenns DesignsCU License.png

 photo WITW LIfetime Unlimited license.png

 photo Scrap and Tubes.png

Friday, June 3, 2016

PTU: Tea Time

This tutorial was written by me on June 3, 2016. The results are of my own imagination.  Any resemblance to another tutorial is purely coincidental.  

Please DO NOT claim this tutorial as your own.

This was written assuming you have working knowledge of PSP.

Please keep in mind that I write the tutorial as I am creating it.

Sometimes I may not explain properly where to place things so please see my example if you are ever in doubt :)

Supplies needed

I am using PSP X8 but this tutorial should work with any version.

PTU Tube:  I am using a gorgeous tube called "Alice 2" created by VeryMany.  Please do not use this tubes without a proper licence.  You can purchase this beauty at VeryMany's store here.  

PTU Kit:  I am using a fantastic kit called "Tea Time" created by Jens Sweet Temptations.  You can purchase this kit at Digi Divas Store here.

Check out Jen's Blog here.

Mask:  WSL Mask 84.  You can download it from Weescotslass Creations blog here.

Font of choice for your name.

Plug in: None

I am using a drop shadow (D/S) of V/H 2, Opacity 50, blur 5, color black throughout the tutorial unless otherwise stated.

Let's get started.

Open a new 600x600 transparent image.

Copy your tube and paste as a new layer.  Resize 40% all layers not checked, adjust, sharpness, sharpen.  Duplicate your tube.  On the duplicate layer, adjust, blur, Gaussian blur set to 3 click ok.  Change the blend mode to soft light and D/S the first tube layer.  Select the duplicate layer and merge down.

Open keyhole, copy and close the original.  Select raster 1 and paste.  D/S

Open cards, copy and close the original.  Select the keyhole layer and paste.  Move slightly to the right.  D/S

Open frame 3, copy and close the original.  Select the keyhole layer and paste.  Resize 50% and move to the top left of the tag. Adjust, sharpness, sharpen.   Using your magic wand, (settings are Mode, add shift, Match mode, RGB Value, Tolerance and Feather set to 0, Contiguous and Anti-alias checked).  Selections, modify, expand by 3.  Add a new raster layer.  Open paper of choice.  I am using paper 2, copy and close the original.  Add a new raster layer and move this under the frame.  Edit, paste into selections, Duplicate this layer.  Do not deselect.  Open Always time for tea word art.  Copy and close the original.  Add a new raster layer and move this above the paper layer.  Edit, paste into selections.  Select none.  D/S the word art with the following settings:  Vertical 0, Horizontal 3, Opacity 34, blur 5.94 color white.  Merge down the frame, wordart and paper layers.

Open Petals, copy and close the original.  Select the keyhole layer and paste.  Resize 40% and move to the top of the frame so the petals are peeking out.  Duplicate, image free rotate, 90 degrees to the left.  Move to the left of the frame so the petals are peeking out.  Merge down the petal layers,  Duplicate and flip.  Move so the petals are peeking out from under the bottom of the frame.  D/S both petal layers.

Open Whimsical Tree, copy and close the original.  Select raster 1 and paste.  D/S

Open Fountain, copy and close the original.  Select the frame layer and paste.  Resize 60% and move to the bottom left.  D/S

Open Flower 1, copy and close the original.  Select the frame layer and paste.  Resize 60% and move to the left so it is peeking out from the top of the fountain.  D/S

Open Cups, copy and close the original.  Select flower 1 layer and paste.  Resize 50% and mirror.  Move to the bottom right so it is peeking out from behind the tube.  D/S

Open Hatter hat, copy and close the original.  Select the frame layer and paste.  Resize 40%, Image, free rotate to the left 25 degrees and move to the far left center.  D/S

Open Tea Pot, copy and close the original.  Select the top layer and paste.  Resize 35% and move to the bottom so it is between the tube and fountain.  D/S

Open Watch, copy and close the original.  Select the tube layer and paste.  Resize 25% and move to the bottom left so it is behind the spout of the tea pot.  D/S

Open Sign 1, copy and close the original.  Select the keyhole layer and paste.  Resize 70% and move to the right so it is peeking out from above the cups.  D/S

Open Cake, copy and close the original.  Select the tube layer and paste.  Resize 60% and move to the bottom center.  D/S

Open Bottle, copy and close the original.  Select the tube layer and paste.  Resize 35% and move to the bottom right so it is slightly tucked in behind the cake.  D/S

Open Cheshire, copy and close the original.  Select the cake layer an paste.  Resize 40% and move to the bottom left corner.  D/S

Open Cupcake, copy and close the original.  Select the tube layer and paste.  Resize 40% and move to the bottom right so it is slightly behind the bottle.  D/S.

Select Flower 1 layer, copy and mirror.  Move to the lower right so it is behind the cupcake layer.

Open paper of choice.  I am using paper 5, copy and close the original.  Select raster 1 and paste.  Apply WSL mask 84 and merge group.  Move up slightly, Duplicate and flip.  Merge down.  Duplicate and move to the right.  I use my pick tool for the mask as it has the box so I can make sure I do not go outside the canvas :).

Select your crop tool and then in your top tool bar, select the crop opaque box.  Click ok.

Add your copyright and name.

Save as png.

I hope you have enjoyed my tutorial.  I would love to see your results.

Hugs,

Gwils

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Snag My Blinkie

 photo GwilsCreationsblinkie2.gif

Say Hi

Followers

Labels

Blog Archive