TOU

My tutorials are written by me and are the results of my own imagination. Any resemblance to another tutorial is purely coincidental.

Please DO NOT claim any of my tutorials as your own.

You may use my tutorials for challenges but please link to my tutorial on my blog.

You may not translate my tutorials.

DO NOT RIP MY TAGS

If you have any questions regarding my tutorials, please feel free to email me at gwils2007@gmail.com

The supplies for my tutorials are by FTU or PTU designers and were available at the time I created the tutorial. Please contact the designer if you are having trouble downloading from their site.

Thank you.

Followers

Blogs I Follow

Saturday, June 4, 2016

PTU: Just Grooving It


This tutorial was written by me on June 4, 2016. The results are of my own imagination.  Any resemblance to another tutorial is purely coincidental.  

Please DO NOT claim this tutorial as your own.

This was written assuming you have working knowledge of PSP.

Please keep in mind that I write the tutorial as I am creating it.

Sometimes I may not explain properly where to place things so please see my example if you are ever in doubt :)

Supplies needed

I am using PSP X8 but this tutorial should work with any version.

PTU Tube:  I am using a gorgeous tube created by 
Chris Pastel called "Spring Music".  Please do not use this tubes without a proper licence.  You can purchase this tube at Digi Diva's store here.  I purchased mine though PFD.  

PTU Kit:  I am using a gorgeous kit called "Spring Music" created by Cairines Creations.    This gorgeous kit is a matching kit to Chris Pastel's "Spring Music" (tube not included) and is exclusive to Digi Diva's Store and can be purchased here

Check out Cairines other products including CU here

Mask:  WSL mask 220.  You can download it from Weescotslass Creations blog here.

Font of choice for your name.  I used Aprillia Script.

Plug in: None

I am using a drop shadow (D/S) of V/H 2, Opacity 50, blur 5, color black throughout the tutorial unless otherwise stated.

Let's get started.

Open a new 600x600 transparent image.

Copy your tube and paste as a new layer.  Resize 30% all layers not checked, adjust, sharpness, sharpen.  D/S.  Objects, Align, Center in canvas.

Open element 31, copy and close the original.  Select raster 1 and paste.  Resize 90% all layers not checked.

Open element 6, copy and close the original.  Select the top layer and paste.  Resize 35% adjust, sharpness, sharpen.  D/S and move to the bottom center.

Open element 23, copy and close the original.  Select the chain link layer and paste.  Resize 80%.

Open element 26, copy and close the original.  Select the record layer and paste.  Resize 80%.

Open element 21, copy and close the original.  Select the sparkle layer and paste.  Resize 50% and move to the bottom left so the bottom of the guitar lines up with the speakers.  D/S

Open element 29, copy and close the original.  Select the sparkle layer and paste.  Resize 50%, Image, free rotate to the left 45 degrees, and move to the upper right corner.  

Open element 27, copy and close the original.  Select Raster 1 and paste.  Resize 60% and move to the top center.

Open element 2, copy and close the original.  Select the record layer and paste.  Resize 40% and D/S.  Change the V/H to -2 for the D/S.  Move to the left side about midway.  

Open element 20, copy and close the original.  Select the music note layer and paste.  Resize 20% and move to the bottom right corner.  D/S

Open element 1, copy and close the original.  Select the guitar layer and paste.  Resize 40% and move to the bottom right so it is just behind the right speaker beside the tube.  D/S.  Duplicate and mirror.  Move this layer under the disco ball and move slightly up and to the left so it is peeking out from behind the ball.

Open element 39, copy and close the original.  Select the top layer and paste.  Resize 15% and move to the bottom so it covers the open spot between the right and center speaker.  D/S, duplicate and mirror.  Move the duplicate slightly to the right.

Open element 41, copy and close the original.  Select the bottom flower layer (above the speaker) and paste.  Resize 20% and move to the bottom center.  D/S, Duplicate and move this layer under the speaker layer.  Move to the bottom right corner.  Duplicate and mirror.  Move this layer down a bit.

Open element 33, copy and close the original.  Select the top layer and paste.  Resize 10% and move to the upper portion of the speaker - center, right.  D/S.  I used my deform tool to rotate it slightly to the left.  Duplicate and move to the upper right about midway.  Back to the original butterfly layer,  Duplicate and mirror.  Move to the upper side of the guitar.  Duplicate again and move beside the tubes hand on the left.

Open paper of choice.  I am using paper 7, copy and close the original.  Select raster 1 and paste.  Apply WSL Mask 220 and merge group.

Add any other elements you like.

Add your copyright and name.

Save as png

I hope you have enjoyed my tutorial.  I would love to see your results.

Hugs,

Gwils

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search

My Banner

Gwils Creations blinkie 2

Copyright Protected

Copyrighted.com Registered & Protected 
3EQE-FVJ8-DNWF-OT53

Say Hi

Labels