TOU

My tutorials are written by me and are the results of my own imagination. Any resemblance to another tutorial is purely coincidental.

Please DO NOT claim any of my tutorials as your own.

You may use my tutorials for challenges but please link to my tutorial on my blog.

You may not translate my tutorials.

DO NOT RIP MY TAGS

If you have any questions regarding my tutorials, please feel free to email me at gwils2007@gmail.com

The supplies for my tutorials are by FTU or PTU designers and were available at the time I created the tutorial. Please contact the designer if you are having trouble downloading from their site.

Thank you.

Followers

Blogs I Follow

Friday, June 17, 2016

PTU: Hippie Love

This tutorial was written by me on June 17, 2016. The results are of my own imagination.  Any resemblance to another tutorial is purely coincidental.  

Please DO NOT claim this tutorial as your own.

This was written assuming you have working knowledge of PSP.

Please keep in mind that I write the tutorial as I am creating it.

Sometimes I may not explain properly where to place things so please see my example if you are ever in doubt :)

Supplies needed

I am using PSP X8 but this tutorial should work with any version.

PTU Tube:  I am using a gorgeous tube created by Keith Garvey called "Hippie".  Please do not use this tubes without a proper licence.  You can purchase this tube at Garvey's store here.  

PTU Kit:  I am using a gorgeous kit called "Hippie Love" created by Abstract Creations. 
This kit has 50 elements and 10 papers.  You can purchase this at Abstract's Store here.

Mask: WSL Mask 241.  You can download it from Weescotslass Creations blog here.  

Font of choice for your name.  I used Bell Bottom Laser.  This is an FTU font and can be downloaded here.

Plug in: None

I am using a drop shadow (D/S) of V/H 2, Opacity 50, blur 5, color black throughout the tutorial unless otherwise stated.

Let's get started.

Open a new 600x600 transparent image.

Copy your main tube and paste as a new layer.  Resize 70% all layers not checked and D/S.

Open element 11, copy and close the original.  Select raster 1 and paste.  Resize 70%.  Using your magic wand, click in the center of the frame.  Selections, modify, expand by 5.  Open paper of choice.  I am using paper 2.  Copy and close the original.  Select raster 1 and add a new raster layer.  Standing on the new layer, edit, paste into selections.  Select none. D/S the frame.

Open element 28, copy and close the original.  Select the frame layer and paste.  Move to the bottom center so it looks like she is sitting on the pillows.  D/S

Open element 3, copy and close the original.  Select the frame layer and paste.  Resize 50% and move to the bottom left.  D/S

Open element 2, copy and close the original.  Select the bongo layer and paste.  Resize 50%, Image, free rotate to the left 90 degrees and move to the far left so it looks like it is leaning against the bongo.  D/S

Open element 17, copy and close the original.  Select the top layer and paste.  Resize 30% and move to the bottom left close to her knee.  D/S

Open element 6, copy and close the original.  Select the frame layer and paste.  Resize 50% and move to the bottom right. D/S

Open element 23, copy and close the original.  Select the rock layer and paste.  Resize 40% and move to the bottom right so it is in front of the rock.  Change the blend mode to burn and lower the opacity to 60%.

Open element 26, copy and close the original.  Select the pillow layer and paste.  Resize 50% and move to the far left, duplicate and mirror.

Open element 22, copy and close the original.  Select the top layer and paste.  Resize 50% and move to the bottom center to the lava lamp is peeking out beside the L.  D/S

Open element 9, copy and close the original.  Select the peace sign and paste.  Resize 40% and move to the top of the rock.  D/S

Open element 33, copy and close the original.  Select the guitar layer and paste.  Resize 30% and move to the bottom right so it lines up with the edge of the rock.  D/S duplicate and move slightly to the left and down.

Open element 40, copy and close the original.  Select the lava lamp layer and paste.  Resize 40% a move to the bottom so the glitter looks like it is coming out from behind the L.

Open element 1, copy and close the original.  Select the tube layer and paste.  Resize 30% and move to the bottom right so the thongs are peeking out from under the E.  D/S

Open element 18, copy and close the original.  Select the top layer and paste.  Resize 15%, Image, free rotate 40% and D/S.  Move to the lower left so it is slightly touching the L.

Open paper of choice.  I am using paper 2, copy and close the original.  Select raster 1 and paste.  Apply WSL mask 241 and merge group.

Add any other elements you like.

Add your copyright and name.

Save as png.

I hope you have enjoyed my tutorial.  I would love to see your results.

Hugs,

Gwils

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search

My Banner

Gwils Creations blinkie 2

Copyright Protected

Copyrighted.com Registered & Protected 
3EQE-FVJ8-DNWF-OT53

Say Hi

Labels