TOU

My tutorials are written by me and are the results of my own imagination. Any resemblance to another tutorial is purely coincidental.

Please DO NOT claim any of my tutorials as your own.

You may use my tutorials for challenges but please link to my tutorial on my blog.

You may not translate my tutorials.

DO NOT RIP MY TAGS

If you have any questions regarding my tutorials, please feel free to email me at gwils2007@gmail.com

The supplies for my tutorials are by FTU or PTU designers and were available at the time I created the tutorial. Please contact the designer if you are having trouble downloading from their site.

Thank you.

Followers

Blogs I Follow

Saturday, June 11, 2016

PTU: Creatures in the Night

This tutorial was written by me on June 11, 2016. The results are of my own imagination.  Any resemblance to another tutorial is purely coincidental.  

Please DO NOT claim this tutorial as your own.

This was written assuming you have working knowledge of PSP.

Please keep in mind that I write the tutorial as I am creating it.

Sometimes I may not explain properly where to place things so please see my example if you are ever in doubt :)

Supplies needed

I am using PSP X8 but this tutorial should work with any version.

PTU Tube:  I am using a gorgeous tube called "Vampire" created by VeryMany.  Please do not use this tubes without a proper licence.  
You can purchase this beauty at VeryMany's store here.  

PTU Kit:  I am using a simply gorgeous kit called "Gothic Princess" created by Dance in the Rain.  You can purchase this kit at Digi Diva's kit here

Check out her blog here.  

Mask:  WSL Mask 260.  You can download it from Weescotslass Creations blog here.

Font of choice for your name.  I am using Vladimir script.

Plug in: None

I am using a drop shadow (D/S) of V/H 2, Opacity 50, blur 5, color black throughout the tutorial unless otherwise stated.

Let's get started.

Open a new 650x650 transparent image.  We will resize later.

Copy your tube and paste as a new layer.  Resize 40% all layers not checked, adjust, sharpness, sharpen.  D/S.

Open element 6, copy and close the original.  Select raster 1 and paste.  Resize 60% and move to the upper right so it peeks out from the top of the tube.

Open element 2, copy and close the original.  Select the town layer and paste.  Resize 60% and move to the upper right so it lines up with the last building on the right.  D/S

Open element 3, copy and close the original.  Select the bush layer and paste.  Resize 60% and move to the upper right so the birds are over the top of the buildings.  D/S

Open element 67, copy and close the original.  Select raster 1 and paste.  Resize 75% and move to the bottom of the town so it looks like it is coming out from under it.  Duplicate, mirror and move down and to the left slightly.

Open element 72, copy and close the original.  Select raster 1 and paste.  Resize 60% and move to the upper left.  Move to the right so you see the tree beside the left building.

Open element 20, copy and close the original.  Select the bird layer and paste.  Resize 30% and move to the left side where the trees meet the red leaves.  D/S

Open element 16, copy and close the original.  Select the top layer and paste.  Resize 75% and move to the bottom left so it is in front of the tube and covers the bottom left portion of the leaves.  D/S

Open element 18, copy and close the original.  Select the tube layer and paste.  Resize 50% and move to the bottom left and D/S

Open element 4, copy and close the original.  Select the furry monster layer and paste.  Resize 50% and move to the far left so the candles are behind the tube and cat.

Open element 58, copy and close the original.  Select the tube layer and paste.  Resize 20% and move to the bottom so it is in behind the right skull.  D/S

Open element 49, copy and close the original.  Select the tube layer and paste.  Resize 20% and move down to the bottom center just slightly to the left of the bottle.  D/S, duplicate and mirror.  Duplicate this layer and move under the tube layer and to the right so it peeks out from behind the tube.  Duplicate and mirror.  You might need to move slightly to the left so you see it between the cat and tube.

Open element 53, copy and close the original.  Select the candle layer and paste.  Resize 20% and move to the bottom right.  D/S

Open element 48, copy and close the original.  Select the top layer and paste.  Resize 15% and move to the bottom so it is sitting on the middle skull.  D/S

Open element 50, copy and close the original.  Select the candle layer and paste.  Resize 20% and move to the bottom right so it is peeking out from behind the dog.  D/S

Open paper of choice  I am using paper 18, copy and close the original.  Select raster 1 and paste.  I moved mine down so you can see the moon peeking out from above the town.  Apply WSL mask 260 and merge group.

Add any other elements you like.

Image, resize by 600 pixels, all layers checked.  

Add your copyright and name.  Save as png.

I hope you have enjoyed my tutorial.  I would love to see your results.

Hugs,

Gwils

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search

My Banner

Gwils Creations blinkie 2

Copyright Protected

Copyrighted.com Registered & Protected 
3EQE-FVJ8-DNWF-OT53

I CT for

FDblnk2_byangelsdesignz

Say Hi

Labels