TOU

My tutorials are written by me and are the results of my own imagination. Any resemblance to another tutorial is purely coincidental.

Please DO NOT claim any of my tutorials as your own.

You may use my tutorials for challenges but please link to my tutorial on my blog.

You may not translate my tutorials.

DO NOT RIP MY TAGS

If you have any questions regarding my tutorials, please feel free to email me at gwils2007@gmail.com

The supplies for my tutorials are by FTU or PTU designers and were available at the time I created the tutorial. Please contact the designer if you are having trouble downloading from their site.

Thank you.

Followers

Thursday, June 16, 2016

PTU: Black Skull

This tutorial was written by me on June 16, 2016. The results are of my own imagination.  Any resemblance to another tutorial is purely coincidental.  

Please DO NOT claim this tutorial as your own.

This was written assuming you have working knowledge of PSP.

Please keep in mind that I write the tutorial as I am creating it.

Sometimes I may not explain properly where to place things so please see my example if you are ever in doubt :)

Supplies needed

I am using PSP X8 but this tutorial should work with any version.

PTU Tube:  I am using a awesome tube called Black Skull created by Arthur Crowe.  Please do not use this tubes without a proper licence.  
You can purchase this beauty at his store here

PTU Kit:  I am using an awesome kit called "Black Skull" created by ChocUkDesigns.  This is an exclusive kit and  can be purchased at Arthur Crowe's store here.

Check out Chocy's blog here.  

Mask:  WSL mask 260.  You can download it from Weescotslass Creations blog here.

Font of choice for your name.

Plug in: None

I am using a drop shadow (D/S) of V/H 2, Opacity 50, blur 5, color black throughout the tutorial unless otherwise stated.

Let's get started.

Open a new 600x600 transparent image.

Copy your tube and paste as a new layer.  Resize 55% all layers not checked, adjust, sharpness, sharpen.  D/S.

Open element 47, copy and close the original.  Select raster 1 and paste.  Using your magic wand, (settings are Mode, add shift, Match mode, RGB Value, Tolerance and Feather set to 0, Contiguous and Anti-alias checked), click inside the frame.

Selections, modify, expand by 5.

Open paper of choice.  I am using paper 5, copy and close the original.  Select raster 1 and add a new raster layer.  Standing on the new layer, edit, paste into selections.  Do Not Deselect.

Open element 20, copy and close the original.  Select the paper layer and add a new raster layer.  Standing on the new layer, edit, paste into selections. Deselect and D/S the frame.

Open element 33, copy and close the original.  Select the top layer and paste.  Resize 50% and move to the bottom left so the dog covers her hip.  D/S

Open element 12, copy and close the original.  Select the frame layer and paste.  Resize 50% and move to the bottom left corner.  Duplicate and mirror.  Move down and to the right slightly.

Open element 46, copy and close the original.  Select the tube layer and paste.  Resize 70% and move to the bottom center.  D/S

Open element 44, copy and close the original.  Select the frame layer and paste.

Open element 43, copy and close the original.  Select the top leaf layer and paste.  Move up and to the right slightly.

Open element 34, copy and close the original.  Select the bottom glitter layer and paste.  Resize 50% and move to the bottom right corner.  D/S

Open element 3, copy and close the original.  Select the top  leaf layer and paste.  Resize 25% and move to the bottom left.  Duplicate and mirror.  Move this layer above the tube layer and move to the bottom right so it is behind the flame.

Open element 45, copy and close the original.  Select the skull flame layer and paste.  Resize 15% and move to the bottom center so it covers the face of the white skull.  D/S

Open element 8, copy and close the original.  Select the tube layer and paste.  Resize 25% and move to the bottom right corner. D/S

Open element 40, copy and close the original.  Select the tube layer and paste.  Resize 25% and move to the bottom center so it is peeking out from behind the dog.  D/S, duplicate and mirror.  Move down slightly and to the right.  Duplicate the first flower and move this layer just above the green heart layer.  Move to the right so the bottom lines up with the glove of the tube.  

Select the right black rose and duplicate.  Move this just above the green heart layer and resize 80% move to the far right so it peeks out from under the green flower.

Open paper of choice.   Select raster 1 and paste. Apply WSL mask 260 and merge group.

Add your copyright and name.

Save as png.

I hope you have enjoyed my tutorial.  I would love to see your results.

Hugs,

Gwils

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search

My Banner

Gwils Creations blinkie 2

Copyright Protected

Copyrighted.com Registered & Protected 
3EQE-FVJ8-DNWF-OT53

I CT for

FDblnk2_byangelsdesignz

2lcy68h

Say Hi

Labels