TOU

My tutorials are written by me and are the results of my own imagination. Any resemblance to another tutorial is purely coincidental.

Please DO NOT claim any of my tutorials as your own.

You may use my tutorials for challenges but please link to my tutorial on my blog.

You may not translate my tutorials.

DO NOT RIP MY TAGS

If you have any questions regarding my tutorials, please feel free to email me at gwils2007@gmail.com

The supplies for my tutorials are by FTU or PTU designers and were available at the time I created the tutorial. Please contact the designer if you are having trouble downloading from their site.

Thank you.

Followers

Blogs I Follow

Wednesday, May 4, 2016

PTU Playtime



This tutorial was written by me on May 4, 2016. The results are of my own imagination.  Any resemblance to another tutorial is purely coincidental.  

Please DO NOT claim this tutorial as your own.

This was written assuming you have working knowledge of PSP.

Please keep in mind that I write the tutorial as I am creating it.

Supplies needed

I am using PSP X8 but this tutorial should work with any version.

PTU Tube:  I am using a gorgeous tube called My Dog created by 
VeryMany.  Please do not use this tubes without a proper licence.  
You can purchase this beauty at VeryMany's Store here.  

PTU Kit:  I am using Playtime created by Cairines Creations.  You can purchase this gorgeous kit here

Check out Cairines other products including CU here

Mask:  WSL mask 254.  You can download it from Weescotslass Creations here.

Font of choice for your name.

Plug in: None

I am using a drop shadow (D/S) of V/H 2, Opacity 50, blur 5, color black throughout the tutorial unless otherwise stated.

Let's get started.

Open a new 600x600 transparent image.

Open element 29, copy and close the original.  Using your magic wand, (see screen shot below for settings) click inside the frame.  Selections, modify, expand by 10.  Open paper of choice.  I am using paper 9, copy and close the original.  Select raster 1 and add a new raster layer.  Standing on your new layer, edit, paste into selection.  Select none.



Copy your close up tube.  Select your paper layer and paste.  Resize 50% all layers not checked and move up so she is in the middle of the frame.  Adjust, sharpness, sharpen and D/S.

Using your selection tool set to rectangle, make a selection around your tube that you want above the frame.  See my screen shot below.  After you have made your selection, select your tube layer and right click, promote selection to layer.  Select the tube layer and hit delete on your keyboard.  Select none.  Bring the promoted selection to the top. Now using your eraser tool, select your tube layer and erase any part of the bottom that is sticking out from the frame.



D/S the frame.

Open element 40, copy and close the original.  Select raster 1 and paste.  Resize 50% and move to the upper right corner.  D/S, duplicate, flip and mirror.

OPen element 19, copy and close the original.  Select the top fan layer and paste.  Resize 60% and D/S.  Image, flip and move to the upper right corner.  See mine for placement.  Duplicate, mirror and flip.

Open element 09, copy and close the original.  Select the top layer and paste.  Resize 50% and move to the bottom.  Duplicate and merge down.

Open element 23, copy and close the original.  Select the top layer and paste.  Resize 40% and move to the bottom right corner.  See mine for placement.  D/S.

Open element 24, copy and close the original.  Select the banner and paste.  Resize 30% and move to the bottom right corner so it sticks out just left of the star.  D/S.  See mine for placement.

Open element 17, copy and close the original.  Select the banner layer and paste.  Resize 30% and move to the far right corner so it sticks out above the daisy and star.  See mine for placement.  D/S

Open element 18, copy and close the original.  Select the banner layer and paste.  Resize 30% and mirror.  Move down so it sticks out from under the daisy.  See mine for placement.

Open element 6, copy and close the original.  Select the banner layer and paste.  Resize 50% and move down on top of the banner so it is center.  D/S

Open element 50, copy and close the original.  Select the top layer and paste.  Resize 20% and move to the bottom left so it just sits at the top of the banner.  See mine for placement.  D/S.  Duplicate and resize 70% move this up just above the original butterfly.  Duplicate one more time and resize 70% and move to the upper right corner.  See mine for placement.  I duplicated my medium and small butterfly and moved them to the right.  I rotated the medium butterflies to the left and right by 15 degrees.  Adjust sharpness on all butterfly layers.

Open paper of choice.  I am using paper 1, copy and close the original.  Select raster 1 and apply WSL mask 254 and merge group.

Merge visable and resize 90% all layers checked.  Ajust, Sharpness, sharpen.

Add your copyright and name.

Save as png.

I hope you have enjoyed my tutorial.  I would love to see your results.

Hugs,

Gwils

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search

My Banner

Gwils Creations blinkie 2

Copyright Protected

Copyrighted.com Registered & Protected 
3EQE-FVJ8-DNWF-OT53

Say Hi

Labels