TOU

My tutorials are written by me and are the results of my own imagination. Any resemblance to another tutorial is purely coincidental.

Please DO NOT claim any of my tutorials as your own.

You may use my tutorials for challenges but please link to my tutorial on my blog.

You may not translate my tutorials.

DO NOT RIP MY TAGS

If you have any questions regarding my tutorials, please feel free to email me at gwils2007@gmail.com

The supplies for my tutorials are by FTU or PTU designers and were available at the time I created the tutorial. Please contact the designer if you are having trouble downloading from their site.

Thank you.

Followers

Blogs I Follow

Saturday, May 7, 2016

PTU Geisha Doll


This tutorial was written by me on May 7, 2016. The results are of my own imagination.  Any resemblance to another tutorial is purely coincidental.  

Please DO NOT claim this tutorial as your own.

This was written assuming you have working knowledge of PSP.

Please keep in mind that I write the tutorial as I am creating it.

Supplies needed

I am using PSP X8 but this tutorial should work with any version.

PTU Tube:  I am using a gorgeous tube called Geisha created by 
Alehandra Vanhek.  Please do not use this tubes without a proper licence.  
You can purchase this beauty at Digi Diva's store here.  

PTU Kit:  I am using a matching kit called Geisha created by Ally Cat's Purrfect Kit Creations.  This kit is exclusive to Digi Diva's you can purchase this gorgeous kit here

Mask:  WSL mask 260.  You can download it from Weescotslass Creations here.

Font of choice for your name.  I am using Yoko Smile which is an FTU font.  You can download it here.

Plug in: None

I am using a drop shadow (D/S) of V/H 2, Opacity 50, blur 5, color black throughout the tutorial unless otherwise stated.

Let's get started.

Open a new 650x650 transparent image.  We can resize later.

Copy your tube and paste as a new layer.  Resize 35% all layers not checked and repeat resize but change the percent to 85, D/S.  Move to the left.  See mine for placement.

Open element 28, copy and close the original.  Select raser 1 and paste.  Resize 95% and move up slightly.  See mine for placement.  

Open element 29, copy and close the original.  Select raster 1 and paste.  Resize 70% and move to the center of the trees.  See mine for placement.  D/S

Open element 71, copy and close the original.  Select raster 1 and paste.  Resize 60% and again by 80% move to the bottom right center so the bird sticking out from behind the tube.  D/S  See mine for placement.

Open element 77, copy and close the original.  Select the bird layer and paste.  Resize 50% and move to the far bottom left so it sticks out from behind the tube.  See mine for placement.

Open element 74, copy and close the original.  Select the top layer and paste.  Resize 70% and mirror.  Move to the bottom left so it overs the bottom portion of your tube.  See mine for placement.

Open element 44, copy and close the original.  Select the tree layer and paste.  Resize 50%, adjust, sharpness, sharpen and D/S.  Move to the far upper left so it sticks out from your tube.  See mine for placement.  Using your eraser tool, erase the part that sticks out past the tag.  


Open element 54, copy and close the original.  Select the waterfall layer and paste.  Resize 30% and mirror.  Move to the right so it fills in the open area in the tree by the fall.  See mine for placement.

Open element 33, copy and close the original.  Select the tree layer and paste.  Resize 30% and mirror. D/S move to the right so it looks like she is standing on the rocks.

Open element 47, copy and close the original.  Select the bird in water layer and paste.  Resize 30% and move to the bottom right so the water meets the geisha element feet.  See mine for placement.

Open element 66, copy and close the original.  Select the tube layer and paste.  Resize 30% and move down so it fills up the little gap in between the flower.  Duplicate and move to the right to fill up the second gap.  Duplicate one more time this time move the layer under the geisha element layer and move to the right of the geisha.  See mine for placement.

Open paper of choice.  I am using  paper 5, copy and close the original.  Select raster 1 and paste.  Apply WSL mask and merge group.

Merge visible.

Select your crop tool and then select in the top right corner the merge opaque box.  


Click ok or hit enter on your keyboard.  This should bring your image down to 600x600.

Add your copyright and name.

Save as png.

I hope you have enjoyed my tutorial.  I would love to see your results.

Hugs,

Gwils

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search

My Banner

Gwils Creations blinkie 2

Copyright Protected

Everything on my blog is Copyright protected

Copyrighted.com Registered & Protected 
3EQE-FVJ8-DNWF-OT53

Say Hi

Labels