TOU

My tutorials are written by me and are the results of my own imagination. Any resemblance to another tutorial is purely coincidental.

Please DO NOT claim any of my tutorials as your own.

You may use my tutorials for challenges but please link to my tutorial on my blog.

You may not translate my tutorials.

DO NOT RIP MY TAGS

If you have any questions regarding my tutorials, please feel free to email me at gwils2007@gmail.com

The supplies for my tutorials are by FTU or PTU designers and were available at the time I created the tutorial. Please contact the designer if you are having trouble downloading from their site.

Thank you.

Followers

Saturday, April 16, 2016

PTU Gothic Princess

This tutorial was written by me on April 16, 2016. The results are of my own imagination.  Any resemblance to another tutorial is purely coincidental.  

Please DO NOT claim this tutorial as your own.

This was written assuming you have working knowledge of PSP.

Please keep in mind that I write the tutorial as I am creating it.

Supplies needed

I am using PSP X8 but this tutorial should work with any version.

PTU Tube:  I am using an awesome tube called EMOlution14 created by 
VeryMany.  Please do not use these tubes without a proper licence.  
You can purchase VeryMany's tubes here.  I purchased this tube a SATC when it was open.

PTU Kit:  I am using a matching scrapkit called Gothic Bubblegum by Pink Paradox Productions.  You can purchase this gorgeous kit here.  Check out her store as she has a lot of awesome kits.

Mask:  WSL Mask 44 created by WeeScotsLass Creations.  You can download it from her blog here.

FTU Font: Black Chancery for the name.  You can download it here.

Plug in: Eyecandy 4000, gradient glow

I am using a drop shadow (D/S) of V/H 2, Opacity 50, blur 5, color black throughout the tutorial unless otherwise stated.

Let's get started.

Open a new 600x600 transparent image.

Open frame 7, copy and close the original.  Copy and paste as a new layer on your working image.

Resize 60% all layer not checked.

Using your magic wand, Tolerance and feather set to 0, click inside your frame.  

Open paper of choice.  I am using paper 32, copy and close the original.  Selections, modify expand by 5.  Add a new raster layer and move this under the frame layer.  Edit, paste into selection.  Select none.

Open your tube.  Copy and close the original.  Select the top layer and paste.  Image, resize 60% all layers not checked and drop shadow the tube.  

Using your magic wand, click inside the frame.  Selections, invert.  Using your eraser tool, erase the bottom portion of your tube.  Select none and drop shadow the frame.

Open element 144, copy and close the original.  Select raster 1 and paste.  Resize 58% all layers not checked.

Select your paper layer.  Select all, float, defloat.  Selections, invert.

Open element 94, copy and close the original.  Select the paper layer and paste.  Resize 70% and move down slightly.  Still standing on the headstone layer, hit delete on your keyboard.  Keep selected.

Open element 94, copy and close the original.  Select the paper layer and paste.  Resize 50% and move to the right.  See mine for placement.  Still standing on the angel layer, hit delete on your keyboard.  Keep selected.

Open element 131, copy and close the original.  Select the paper layer and paste.  Move to the left side.  See mine for placement.  Standing on the tree layer, hit delete on your keyboard.  Keep selected.

Open element 145, copy and close the original.  Select the paper layer and paste.  Resize 50% and move to the right and down slightly.  See mine for placement.  Standing on the cloud layer, hit delete on your keyboard.  Select none.

Open element 124, copy and close the original.  Select the top layer and paste.  Resize 50% and move to the bottom.  Flip.  Move to the bottom middle if it moved on you.  D/S.

Open element 108, copy and close the original.  Select the tube layer and paste.  Resize 35% all layer not checked and move to the bottom center.  Duplicate and move to the right. See mine for placement.  Duplicate one more time and mirror.

Open element 93, copy and close the original.  Select the top layer and paste.  Resize 20% and move to the bottom right so it looks like the crow is sitting on the branch.  See mine for placement.  D/S.  Duplicate and mirror.  Move to the left middle so it looks like it is sitting on the pink skull.

Open element 151, copy and close the original.  Select the top layer and paste.  Resize 20% and again by 95% move to the bottom center.  Apply eyecandy gradient glow change the size to 5 and on the color tab change the color to #feddf2.  Adjust sharpness, sharpen.

Open paper of choice.  I am using paper 24, copy and close the original.  Select raster 1 and paste.  Apply WSL mask 44 and merge group.

For my name I used Black Chancery and color black.  Then I added the same gradient glow.

Add your copyright and name.  Save as png.

I hope you have enjoyed my tutorial.  I would love to see your results.

Hugs,

Gwils

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search

My Banner

Gwils Creations blinkie 2

Copyright Protected

Copyrighted.com Registered & Protected 
3EQE-FVJ8-DNWF-OT53

I CT for

FDblnk2_byangelsdesignz

2lcy68h

Say Hi

Labels