Search

TOU

My tutorials are written by me and are the results of my own imagination. Any resemblance to another tutorial are purely coincidental.

Please DO NOT claim any of my tutorials as your own.

You may us my tutorials for challenges but please link to my tutorial on my blog.

You may not translate my tutorials.

DO NOT RIP MY TAGS

If you have any questions regarding my tutorials, please feel free to email me at gwils2007@gmail.com

The supplies for my tutorials are by FTU or PTU designers and were available at the time I created the tutorial. Please contact the designer if you are having trouble downloading from their site.

Thank you.

Followers

Blogs I Follow

Saturday, April 30, 2016

PTU: Beyond the Darkness


This tutorial was written by me on April 30, 2016. The results are of my own imagination.  Any resemblance to another tutorial is purely coincidental.  

Please DO NOT claim this tutorial as your own.

This was written assuming you have working knowledge of PSP.

Please keep in mind that I write the tutorial as I am creating it.

Supplies needed

I am using PSP X8 but this tutorial should work with any version.

Animation Shop (optional)

PTU Tube:  I am using a gorgeous tube called Black Rose 2 created by Alex Prihodko.  Please do not use this tubes without a proper licence.   You can purchase this beauty at PFD here.  

PTU Kit:  I am using Beyond Darkness created by Cairines Creations.  You can purchase this gorgeous kit here

Check out Cairines other products including CU here

Mask: WSL mask 241.  Thank you for creating this awesome mask.  You can download it from Weescotslass Creations here.

FTU animation (optional):  I am using Fire animation 302 by Scrappy Bit of Fun (Simone)  Thank you for the fantastic animation.  You can download it here.

Font of choice for your name.

Plug in: Mura Meisters Copies

I am using a drop shadow (D/S) of V/H 2, Opacity 50, blur 5, color black throughout the tutorial unless otherwise stated.

Let's get started.

Cairines Creations has this kit nicely organized in files.  You do not have to do this as this is my personal preference.  You can open all the files or you can transfer all the elements and papers into one folder.  I prefer to have them in one folder as it is easier for me when I write the tutorial lol.  I left the alpha and numerals in there folders.

Open a new 600x600 transparent image.

Copy your tube and paste as a new layer.  Resize 40% all layers not checked, adjust, sharpness, sharpen.  D/S.

Open element 12, copy and close the original.  Select raster 1 and paste.  Resize 20% all layers not checked.

Open Fl06, copy and close the original.  Select the metal disk layer and paste.  Resize 20%, all layers not checked and move to the bottom center.  See mine for placement.  D/S

Ok so now we need to make a cluster frame to go around the metal disk.

Open fl 04 and duplicate the element (shift + D) close the original.  We are going to use this as a working canvas.  Resize 10% all layers not checked.  D/S.  Open FL10, copy and close the original.  Paste as a new layer and resize 10% and again by 80%, all layers not checked.  Move this layer to the bottom and move the element to the left.  Open FL 01 resize 10% and again by 80% and mirror.  Move this layer to the bottom  and move the flower to the right.  See my example below for placement.  



D/S all layers.  Merge viable.  Now go to objects, align center in canvas.  Effect, Mura Meister copies with the following settings.



We now have our cluster :).....Copy and close the original.  Back to your tag, select raster 1 and paste.  Resize 63% and move up slightly.  See mine for placement.

Open element 13, copy and close the orinal.  Select the disk layer and paste.  Resize 20% all layers not checked and move to the bottom left.  See mine for placement.  Duplicate and mirror.

Open element 11, copy and close the original.  Select the top ring layer and paste.  Resize 20% all layers not checked.  Move to the left so it is peaking out from behind the roses.  See mine for placement.  D/S, duplicate and mirror.

Open Fl09, copy and close the original.  Select the top layer and paste.  Resize 20% and move to the bottom right.  See mine for placement.  Duplicate and mirror.

Open FL07, copy and close the original.  Select the top layer and paste.  Resize 20% and move to the bottom center between the 2 flower clusters.  

Open paper of choice.  I am using paper 4, copy and close the original.  Select raster 1 and add a new raster layer,  Select all and paste into selections.  Select none.  Apply WSL mask 241 and merge group.

Add your copyright and name.  If you do not want to animate, saved as png.

Animation,

Open animation shop and open Simone's animation 302.  As you will notice the animation has 21 frames so we will need that many frames of our tag but I will show you how to do this :).  

On the bottom right corner is were you will find the frame count.  See screen shot below.


Back to psp.

Select raster 1 and flood fill with white.

Now we need to hide some layers.  Starting from the top layer, click on they eye next to the layer.  This will hide the layer.  Hide each layer until you reach the ring layer.  The only layers that should be visible are raster 1, mask layer, cluster layer, disk layer and both ring layer.  Edit, copy special, copy merged.

Back to animation shop.  

Paste as new animation (ctrl + V),  I like my short cut keys so that is what I will be using.  Now we have 1 frame but we need 21.  There may be an easier way to do this but this is how I like lol.  We still have our image in our copy memory so now click on your first frame and hit ctrl + shift + L (paste after current frame) until you have 21 frames.  Remember the bottom right corner will tell you your count :).  Once you have 21 frames, select all ctrl + A.  

Make Simone's ani 302 active.  Select all, ctrl + A and and we want to resize it a bit.  Animation, resize animation, when the box come up change the percent to 80.  Now copy the animation ctrl + C.  Make your background animation active and we need to paste into selected frames Ctrl + E.  Your animation will be handing of your mouse pointer.  Move it to a spot you like best.  I moved mine to the  middle left side.  Once you like where the animation is going to be placed, left click your mouse.  If you don't like the placement, hit ctrl + Z :).

I pasted mine on the middle left and hit ctrl + E again to pasted it on the middle right.

I wanted the middle fire to be larger so go back to Simone's animation and hit ctrl + Z this will undo the resize.  Select all ctrl + A and Copy ctrl + C.  Back to the background frames.  Paste into selected frames, ctrl + E and move to the center slightly down a bit and left click.

Back to psp.

We now need to close off all the visible layers and unhide all the hidden layers.  Go to Layers, View all and this will unhide all the layers.  now click on they eye next to the following layers aster 1, mask layer, cluster layer, disk layer and both ring layer.  Select all, you need to do this so the animation will be the same size as your background animation.  Edit, copy special, copy merged.

Paste as new animation (ctrl + V),  I like my short cut keys so that is what I will be using.  Now we have 1 frame but we need 21.  There may be an easier way to do this but this is how I like lol.  We still have our image in our copy memory so now click on your first frame and hit ctrl + shift + L (paste after current frame) until you have 21 frames.  Remember the bottom right corner will tell you your count :).  Once you have 21 frames, select all ctrl + A and copy ctrl + C.

Back to our background animation.  Paste into selected frames, ctrl + E and move her to the center and down a bit (same as your tag layer).  Left click.  If you do not like the placement, hit ctrl + Z and repeat the ctrl + E.

Once you are happy with your tag, view the animation by clicking on the film strip next to the ? on the top right.  Save as gif.

I hope you have enjoyed my tutorial, I would love to see your results.

Hugs,

Gwils

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Banner

Gwils Creations blinkie 2

Copyright Protected

Everything on my blog is Copyright protected

Copyrighted.com Registered & Protected 
3EQE-FVJ8-DNWF-OT53

Say Hi

Labels