Search

TOU

My tutorials are written by me and are the results of my own imagination. Any resemblance to another tutorial are purely coincidental.

Please DO NOT claim any of my tutorials as your own.

You may us my tutorials for challenges but please link to my tutorial on my blog.

You may not translate my tutorials.

DO NOT RIP MY TAGS

If you have any questions regarding my tutorials, please feel free to email me at gwils2007@gmail.com

The supplies for my tutorials are by FTU or PTU designers and were available at the time I created the tutorial. Please contact the designer if you are having trouble downloading from their site.

Thank you.

Blog Walk

CU Licenses

 photo SD_CU4CU_GwilsCreations-1.png

 photo SC_CULicense1.png

 photo NQ-FREECULICENSE.png

 photo Licence1.png

 photo hyshwss4.png

 photo Jenns DesignsCU License.png

 photo WITW LIfetime Unlimited license.png

 photo Scrap and Tubes.png

Monday, March 21, 2016

Vaybs Tutorials A Very Merry Xmas results

So I am trying some of Vaybs tutorials out and Yep I did a Christmas one lol.  I am so tired of the snow but this tutorial was very cute.

You can try out Vaybs tutorial A Very Merry Xmas here.

Here is my results :)


This was a fun and easy tutorial.  I enjoyed it :)

Hugs,

Gwils

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Banner

 photo GwilsCreationsblinkie2.gif

Say Hi

Followers

Labels