TOU

My tutorials are written by me and are the results of my own imagination. Any resemblance to another tutorial is purely coincidental.

Please DO NOT claim any of my tutorials as your own.

You may use my tutorials for challenges but please link to my tutorial on my blog.

You may not translate my tutorials.

DO NOT RIP MY TAGS

If you have any questions regarding my tutorials, please feel free to email me at gwils2007@gmail.com

The supplies for my tutorials are by FTU or PTU designers and were available at the time I created the tutorial. Please contact the designer if you are having trouble downloading from their site.

Thank you.

Followers

Blogs I Follow

Tuesday, May 19, 2015

PTU: Strawberry Love


This tutorial was written by me on May 19, 2015 and are the results of my own imagination.  Any resemblance to another tutorial is purely coincidental. 

Please DO NOT claim this tutorial as your own.

This was written assuming you have working knowledge of PSP.

Please keep in mind that I write the tutorial as I am creating it.

Supplies needed.

I am using PSP X6 but this tutorial should work with any version.

PTU Tube:  I am using a gorgeous tube called Andrea created by SpazzdArt.  Please do not use her tubes without a proper licence.  You can purchase this beauty at her store here.  

PTU Kit:  I am using an awesome kit matching kit for Andrea called Berrylicious by Kizzed by Kelz.  You can purchase this kit at Spazzdart here.

Mask:  WSL Mask 84.  You can download it from Weecscotslass Creations blog here.  Thank you for the awesome masks.  Open the mask in psp and minimize.

Font: of choice for your name.

I am using a drop shadow of V/H 3, Opacity 50, blur 5, color black through out the tutorial unless otherwise stated.

Let's get started.

Open a new 600x600 Transparent image

Copy and paste your tube,  if you are using the same tube as I am resize 17% all layers not checked.  Drop shadow.  Move up slightly.

Select raster 1, open and copy paper of choice.  I am using paper 15.  Paste as a new layer.  Layers, new mask layer, from image, using the drop down locate WSL Mask 84, source luminance checked and invert mask data unchecked.  Click ok and merge group.

Time for some fun and apply elements.

Open element 89, copy and close the original.  Select the mask layer and paste.  Duplicate mirror.  Resize the duplicate image 90% select the original sparkle layer and resize 95%.

Open element 115, copy and close the original.  Select the mask layer and paste.  Resize 80%, drop shadow, duplicate and mirror.

Open element 11, copy and close the original.  Select the top layer and paste.  Resize 60% and move to the bottom center.  Drop shadow. 

Open element 100, copy and close the original.  Select the mask layer and paste.  Resize 95% and move up slightly.  See mine for placement.  Duplicate, mirror and move down.

Open element 101, copy and close the original.  Select the top sparkle layer and paste.  Resize 90% and move down slightly.  See mine for placement.  Drop shadow.

Open element 45, copy and close the original.  Select the top vine layer and paste.  Resize 90% and move down slightly.

Open element 77, copy and close the original.  Select the daisy layer and paste.  Resize 40% and move to the bottom left.  Drop shadow.  See mine for placement.

Open element 120, copy and close the original.  Select the top vine layer and paste.  Resize 70% and move to the left middle side.  See mine for placement.  Drop shadow.  Duplicate and mirror.  Drag the duplicate layer above the strawberry layer.

Add any other elements you like.

Add your copyright and name and save as a png.

i hope you like my tutorial.  I would love to see your results.

Hugs,

Gwils



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search

My Banner

Gwils Creations blinkie 2

Copyright Protected

Copyrighted.com Registered & Protected 
3EQE-FVJ8-DNWF-OT53

Say Hi

Labels