Search

TOU

My tutorials are written by me and are the results of my own imagination. Any resemblance to another tutorial are purely coincidental.

Please DO NOT claim any of my tutorials as your own.

You may us my tutorials for challenges but please link to my tutorial on my blog.

You may not translate my tutorials.

DO NOT RIP MY TAGS

If you have any questions regarding my tutorials, please feel free to email me at gwils2007@gmail.com

The supplies for my tutorials are by FTU or PTU designers and were available at the time I created the tutorial. Please contact the designer if you are having trouble downloading from their site.

Thank you

.

Blog Walk

My CU Licenses

 photo SD_CU4CU_GwilsCreations-1.png

 photo SC_CULicense1.png

 photo NQ-FREECULICENSE.png

 photo Licence1.png

 photo hyshwss4.png

 photo Jenns DesignsCU License.png

 photo WITW LIfetime Unlimited license.png

 photo Scrap and Tubes.png

Thursday, May 21, 2015

PTU: Love my Strawberry Jam



This tutorial was written by me on May 21, 2015 and are the results of my own imagination.  Any resemblance to another tutorial is purely coincidental. 

Please DO NOT claim this tutorial as your own.

This was written assuming you have working knowledge of PSP.

Please keep in mind that I write the tutorial as I am creating it.

Supplies needed.

I am using PSP X6 but this tutorial should work with any version.

PTU Tube:  I am using a gorgeous tube called Breakfast Kitty created by Maryline Cazenave.  Please do not use her tubes without a proper licence.  You can purchase this beauty at CDO here.  

PTU Kit:  I am using an awesome kit called Strawberry Bliss by Mellie Beans.  You can purchase this kit at Mystical Scraps here.

Mask:  I am using the one included in the kit.

Font: of choice for your name.

I am using a drop shadow of V/H 3, Opacity 50, blur 5, color black through out the tutorial unless otherwise stated.

Let's get started.

Open a new 600x600 transparent image.

Open Mask, copy and close the original.  Select raster 1 and paste as a new layer.  Resize 80% all layers not checked.

Copy and paste your tube.  Resize 90% and drop shadow.

Open grass 2, copy and close the original.  Select the mask layer and paste.  Resize 80% and move to the bottom so it covers the bottom of the mask.  Move your tube down so it looks like it is sitting on the grass.  Duplicate and move the grass up slightly then move this layer under the original grass layer.

Open grass, copy and close the original.  Select the mask layer and paste.  Move to the far right and drop shadow.  Duplicate and mirror.

Open tree, copy and close the original.  Select the mask layer and paste.  Drop shadow.

Open sun, copy and close the original.  Select the mask layer and paste.

Open pile of strawberries, copy and close the original.  Select the top layer and paste.  Resize 60% and move to the bottom center.  See mine for placement.

Open stone, copy and close the original.  Select the tree layer and paste.  Resize 60% and move to the far middle right.  See mine for placement.

Open daisies, copy and close the original.  Select the tree layer and paste.  Resize 60% and move to the far left.  See mine for placement.  Drop shadow.

Open ladybug, copy and close the original.  Select the top layer and paste.  Resize 60% and move to the left side so the right wing is touching the top cup handle.  Drop shadow.  See mine for placement.

Open butterfly, copy and close the original.  Select the top layer and paste.  Resize 20% and move to the right so it looks like it is just at the top of the rock.  Using your deform tool, turn the butterfly to the left.  Drop shadow.  See mine for placement.

Add any other elements you like.  Once happy with your tag add your copyright and name.  Save as png.

I hope you have enjoyed my tutorial.  I would love to see your results.

Hugs,

Gwils


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Snag My Blinkie

 photo GwilsCreationsblinkie2.gif

Say Hi

Followers

Labels

Blog Archive