TOU

My tutorials are written by me and are the results of my own imagination. Any resemblance to another tutorial is purely coincidental.

Please DO NOT claim any of my tutorials as your own.

You may use my tutorials for challenges but please link to my tutorial on my blog.

You may not translate my tutorials.

DO NOT RIP MY TAGS

If you have any questions regarding my tutorials, please feel free to email me at gwils2007@gmail.com

The supplies for my tutorials are by FTU or PTU designers and were available at the time I created the tutorial. Please contact the designer if you are having trouble downloading from their site.

Thank you.

Followers

Blogs I Follow

Saturday, February 21, 2015

PTU: St. Paddy Day 2015

This tutorial was written by me on February 21, 2015 and are the results of my own imagination.  Any resemblance to another tutorial is purely coincidental.  

Please DO NOT claim this tutorial as your own.

This was written assuming you have working knowledge of PSP.

Please keep in mind that I write the tutorial as I am creating it.

Supplies needed.

I am using PSP X4 but this tutorial should work with any version.

PTU Tube:  I am using the gorgous artwork of Elias Chatzoudis.   The tube I am using is Sexy Patty.  Please do not use his tube without a proper licence.  You can purchase this beauty at Elias's store here.  

PTU Kit:  I am using an awesome kit called Erin Go Braugh by Mellie Beans.  You can purchase this gorgeous kit at Mystical Scraps here.

You can check out Mellie Beans blog here.  

Mask:  WSL mask 254.  You can download it from Weescostlass's blog here.

Font: Of your choice

Plug ins: None

I am using a drop shadow of V/H 3, Opacity 50, blur 5, color black through out the tutorial unless otherwise stated.

Let's get started.

Open a new 600x600 transparent image.

Copy the close up tube and paste as a new layer.  Resize 80% and again by 90%. drop shadow.

Open glitter, copy and close the original.  Selct raster 1 and paste.  Resize 90%. Duplicate and mirror.

Open Lucky Cluster, copy and close the original.  Select the glitter layer and paste.  Resize 70% and move slightly to the right.  Duplicate and mirror.

Open Rainbow, copy and close the original.  Select the word art layer and paste.  Resize 80% and move down slightly. Drop shadow.

Open mushy, copy and close the original.  Select the rainbow layer and paste.  Resize 50% and move to the bottom left croner so it lines up with the top of the tubes skirt.  See mine for placement.  Duplicate and mirror.

Open hat and coins, copy and close the original.  Select the top layer and paste.  Resize 40% and mirror.  MOve to the bottom right corner so it looks like the leprechaun is looking at the gold.  Drop shadow.  See mine for placement.

Open horseshoe, copy and close the original.  Select the top mushy layer and paste.  Resize 30% and move to the bottom right corner so it is peaking out from the hat and coins layer.  See mine for placement.

Open harp, copy and close the original.  Select the rainbow layer and paste.  Resize 60% and move to the upper far left.  See mine for placement.  Drop shadow.

Open Green Beer, copy and close the original.  Select the top layer and paste.  Resize 30% and move to the bottom left corner.  Drop shadow.  See mine for placement.

Open lucky cuppy, copy and close the original.  Select the top layer and paste.  Resize 25% and move tot he bottom left so it covers the beer handle.  Drop shadow.  See mine for placement.

Open Flag, copy and close the original.  Select the rainbow layer and paste.  Resize 70% and move to the right.  See mine for placement.

Add any other elements you like.

Open paper 4, copy and close the original.  Select raster 1 and paste.  Layers, load/save mask, load mask from disk and find WSL mask 254 and apply.  Merge group.

Add your name and copyright.  Save as png.  

I hope you have enjoyed my tutorial.  I would love to see your results.

Hugs,

Gwils

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search

My Banner

Gwils Creations blinkie 2

Copyright Protected

Everything on my blog is Copyright protected

Copyrighted.com Registered & Protected 
3EQE-FVJ8-DNWF-OT53

Say Hi

Labels