TOU

My tutorials are written by me and are the results of my own imagination. Any resemblance to another tutorial is purely coincidental.

Please DO NOT claim any of my tutorials as your own.

You may use my tutorials for challenges but please link to my tutorial on my blog.

You may not translate my tutorials.

DO NOT RIP MY TAGS

If you have any questions regarding my tutorials, please feel free to email me at gwils2007@gmail.com

The supplies for my tutorials are by FTU or PTU designers and were available at the time I created the tutorial. Please contact the designer if you are having trouble downloading from their site.

Thank you.

Followers

Tuesday, February 3, 2015

PTU: In the Darkness

This tutorial was written by me on February 3, 2015 and are the results of my own imagination.  Any resemblance to another tutorial is purely coincidental.  

Please DO NOT claim this tutorial as your own.

This was written assuming you have working knowledge of PSP.

Please keep in mind that I write the tutorial as I am creating it.

Supplies needed.

I am using PSP X4 but this tutorial should work with any version.

PTU Tube:  I am using a gorgeous tube called Amber created by SpazzdArt.  Please do not use her tubes without a proper licence.  You can purchase this beauty at her store here.  

PTU Kit:  I am using the matching kit to Amber called Amber.  This beautiful kit was created by Foxy's Designz .  You can purchase this gorgeous kit at Spazzdart here.. 

Mask:  WSL Mask 222.  You can download it from her blog here.  Thank you for the awesome masks.  Open the mask in psp and minimize.

Font: of choice for your name.

I am using a drop shadow of V/H 3, Opacity 50, blur 5, color black through out the tutorial unless otherwise stated.

Let's get started.

Open a new 600x600 transparent image.

copy your tube and paste as a new layer.  Resize 17% and drop shadow.  Move down slightly.

Open paper of choice.  I am using paper 2, copy and close the original.  Select raster 1 and paste as a new layer.  Apply WSL Mask 222 and merge group.

Open element 39, copy and close the original.  Select the mask layer and paste.  Move up slightly.

Open element 34, copy and close the original.  Select the moon layer and paste.  Move to the left.  See mine for placement.  Drop shadow.

Open element 35, copy and close the original.  Select the moon layer and paste.  Resize 90% and drop shadow.  Move up.  See mine for placement.

Open element 31, copy and close the original.  Select the top layer and paste.  Resize 60% and move down to the right so it is in front of the tubes foot.

Open element 5, copy and close the original.  Select the mask layer and paste.  Resize 60% and drop shadow.

Open element 12, copy and close the original.  Select the tube layer and paste.  Resize 60% and move to the bottom slightly to the left.  Drop shadow.

Open element 20, copy and close the original.  Select the tree layer and paste.  Resize 30% and move to the bottom left in front of the tree.  See mine for placement.  Drop shadow.

Open element 10, copy and close the original.  Select the chain link layer and paste.  Resize 80% and move to the bottom.

Open element 11, copy and close the original.  Select the lantern layer and paste.  Move to the bottom right so it is peaking out from behind her foot.

Open element 21, copy and close the original.  Select the tree layer and paste.  Image, free rotate to the left 90 Degrees.  Move to the bottom left.  Duplicate and mirror.  Move slightly to the right.

Open element 19, copy and close the original.  Select the bead layer and paste.  Resize 40% and move to the bottom left so it is in front of the lantern and peaking out from behind the crow.

Open element 28, copy and close the original.  Select the top left layer and paste.  Move to the bottom left.  Duplicate and mirror move down slightly.

Add your copyright and name.  Save as png. 

I hope you have enjoyed my tutorial.  I would love to see your results.

Hugs,

Gwils

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search

My Banner

Gwils Creations blinkie 2

Copyright Protected

Copyrighted.com Registered & Protected 
3EQE-FVJ8-DNWF-OT53

I CT for

FDblnk2_byangelsdesignz

2lcy68h

Say Hi

Labels