TOU

My tutorials are written by me and are the results of my own imagination. Any resemblance to another tutorial is purely coincidental.

Please DO NOT claim any of my tutorials as your own.

You may use my tutorials for challenges but please link to my tutorial on my blog.

You may not translate my tutorials.

DO NOT RIP MY TAGS

If you have any questions regarding my tutorials, please feel free to email me at gwils2007@gmail.com

The supplies for my tutorials are by FTU or PTU designers and were available at the time I created the tutorial. Please contact the designer if you are having trouble downloading from their site.

Thank you.

Followers

Blogs I Follow

Monday, February 9, 2015

PTU: Captured


This tutorial was written by me on February 9, 2015 and are the results of my own imagination.  Any resemblance to another tutorial is purely coincidental.  

Please DO NOT claim this tutorial as your own.

This was written assuming you have working knowledge of PSP.

Please keep in mind that I write the tutorial as I am creating it.

Supplies needed.

I am using PSP X4 but this tutorial should work with any version.

PTU Tube:  I am using a gorgeous tube Called Morticia created by SpazzdArt.  Please do not use her tubes without a proper licence.  You can purchase this beauty at her store here.   

PTU Kit:  I am using an awesome kit called Dark and Luxurious by Kissing Kate.  This beautiful kit has 70 elements, 4 frames and 10 papers.  You can purchase this kit at Spazzdart here

Mask:  WSL Mask 117.  You can download it from her blog here.  Thank you for the awesome masks.  Open the mask in psp and minimize.

Font: of choice for your name.

I am using a drop shadow of V/H 3, Opacity 50, blur 5, color black through out the tutorial unless otherwise stated.

Let's get started.

Open a new 600x600 transparent image.

Open paper of choice.  I am using paper 3, copy and close the original.  Paste as a new layer.  Apply WSL mask 117 and merge group.  Resize 105% all layers not checked.

Copy your tube and paste as a new layer.  Resize 20% and drop shadow.

Open frame 3, copy and close the original.  Select the mask layer and paste.  Resize 40%.  Image, free rotate to the left 90 degrees all layers not checked.  Using your magic wand, click inside the frame.  Selections, modify, expand by 3  Open paper of choice.  I am using paper 2.  Select the mask layer and paste.  Copy and paste your tube and resize 60%.  Move so her face is in the frame.  Selections, invert and hit delete on the keyboard.  Select the paper layer and repeat the delete.  Change the blend mode on the tube layer to hard light and drop shadow the frame.  

Hide the main tube, mask layer and raster 1.  Merge visible.  Made all your layers visible again.  Select the frame layer.  Image, free rotate to the right 20 degrees all layers not checked.  Move to the right.  See mine for placement.

Open element 34, copy and close the original.  Select the mask layer and paste.  Move up slightly.

Open element 64, copy and close the original.  Select the fence layer and paste.  Resize 80% and drop shadow.

OPen element 27, copy and close the original.  Select the frame layer and paste.  Resize 70% and move to the upper left corner.  Drop shadow.

Open element 7, copy and close the original.  Select the frame layer and paste.  Resize 40% and move to the bottom right corner in front of the frame.  Drop shadow.  see mine for placement.

Open element 11, copy and close the original.  Select the frame layer and paste.  Resize 40%, drop shadow and mirror.  Move down to the bottom right under the rose.  See mine for placement.

Open element 14, copy and close the original.  Select the top layer and paste.  Resize 40% and drop shadow.  Move to the bottom right corner.  See mine for placement.

Open element 48, copy and close the original.  Select the frame layer and paste.  Resize 70% and move down so it is peaking out from the rose.  Drop shadow.  See mine for placement.

Open element 54, copy and close the original.  Select the heart layer and paste.

Open element 67, copy and close the original.  Select the top layer and paste.  Resize 30% and move to the bottom left corner.  Drop shadow.  See mine for placement.

Open element 17, copy and close the original.  Select the top rose layer and paste.  Resize 40% and mirror.  Move to the bottom left corner.  Drop shadow.  See mine for placement.

Open element 29, copy and close the original.  Select the bottom rose layer and paste.  Resize 40% and move to the far bottom left corner so it is peaking out from behind the rose.  See mine for placement.  Drop shadow.

Open element 69, copy and close the original.  Select the bottom rose layer and paste.  Resize 35% and move to the left middle so it is peaking out from behind the rose and cup.  Using your deform tool, turn it slightly to the left.  Drop shadow.  See mine for placement.

Open element 70, copy and close the original.  Select the top rose layer and paste.  Image flip and mirror.

Open element 59, copy and close the original.  Select the black box layer and paste.  Resize 60% and move to the bottom center.  See mine for placement.  Drop shadow.

Add any other elements you like.  

Add your copyright and name.  Save as png. 

I hope you have enjoyed my tutorial.  I would love to see your results.

Hugs,

Gwils

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search

My Banner

Gwils Creations blinkie 2

Copyright Protected

Copyrighted.com Registered & Protected 
3EQE-FVJ8-DNWF-OT53

I CT for

FDblnk2_byangelsdesignz

Say Hi

Labels