TOU

My tutorials are written by me and are the results of my own imagination. Any resemblance to another tutorial is purely coincidental.

Please DO NOT claim any of my tutorials as your own.

You may use my tutorials for challenges but please link to my tutorial on my blog.

You may not translate my tutorials.

DO NOT RIP MY TAGS

If you have any questions regarding my tutorials, please feel free to email me at gwils2007@gmail.com

The supplies for my tutorials are by FTU or PTU designers and were available at the time I created the tutorial. Please contact the designer if you are having trouble downloading from their site.

Thank you.

Followers

Saturday, January 17, 2015

PTU: Talk Nerdy To Me


This tutorial was written by me on January 17, 2015 and are the results of my own imagination.  Any resemblance to another tutorial is purely coincidental.  

Please DO NOT claim this tutorial as your own.

This was written assuming you have working knowledge of PSP.

Please keep in mind that I write the tutorial as I am creating it.

Supplies needed.

I am using PSP X4 but this tutorial should work with any version.

PTU Tube:  I am using a gorgous tube called Nelly created by SnowBunny.  Please do not use her tubes without a proper licence.  You can purchase this beauty here.  

PTU Kit:  I am using Talk Nerdy 2 Me created by Kizzd by Kelz.  You can purchase this gorgeous kit here.  This is the matching kit to Nelly. 

Mask:  Trese Mask 0541.  You can download it from her blog here.  Thank you for the awesome masks.  Open the mask in psp and minimize.

Font: Flores

I am using a drop shadow of V/H 3, Opacity 50, blur 5, color black through out the tutorial unless otherwise stated.

Let's get started.

Open a new 600x600 transparent image.

Open paper of choice.  I am using paper 12, copy and close the original.  Paste as a new layer.  Layers, new mask layer, from image and find Trese Mask 0541 Source Luminance selected and invert mask data checked.  click ok, merge group.

Open image 43, copy and close the original.  Select the mask layer and paste.  Using your magic wand, click inside the frame.  Selections, modify, expand by 5,  Open paper of choice.  I am using paper 17, copy and close the original.  Paste as a new layer.  Selections, invert and hit delete on your keyboard.  Select none.  Move the paper layer under the frame and drop shadow the frame.

Open your tube, copy and close the original.  Select the top layer and paste.  Resize 25% all layers not checked and drop shadow.

Open element 98, copy and close the original.  Select the top layer and paste.  Resize 60% and move to the bottom middle.  Drop shadow.

Open element 90, copy and close the original.  Select the frame layer and paste.  Resize 30% and move to the bottom left so it is peaking out from behind the tube and hearts.  Drop shadow, duplicate and mirror.

Open element 107, copy and close the original.  Select the top rose layer and paste.  Resize 20% and move to the upper right side of the frame.  see mine for placement.  Drop shadow.

Open element 112, copy and close the original.  Select the bottom rose layer and paste.  Resize 80% and drop shadow.  Move to the bottom center.  See mine for placement.

Open element 9, copy and close the original.  Select the frame layer and paste.  Resize 40% and move to the bottom left.  Image, free rotate to the left 20 degrees.  See mine for placement.

Open element 7, copy and close the original.  Select the frame layer and paste.  Resize 40% and move to the right side.  See mine for placement.  Using your magic wand, click inside both openings.  Open paper of choice.  I am using paper 5, copy and close the original.  Select the layer under the jean frame and paste.  Selections, invert and hit delete on the keyboard.  Do not deselect.  Copy your tube again and paste as a new layer.  Resize 15% and move under the jean frame.  Once happy with placement, hit delete on the keyboard.  Select none.  Change the blend mode of the tube to luminance legacy and lower the opacity to 40%.  Drop shadow the frame.

Open element 67, copy and close the original.  Select the mask layer and paste.  Duplicate and merge down.

Open element 51, copy and close the original.  Select the circle frame layer and paste.  Resize 25% and move to the left so it looks like it is sticking out of the pocket.  Drop shadow.

Open element 56, copy and close the original.  Select the tube layer and paste.  Resize 30% and move to the bottom right so it is sticking out from behind the heart.  Drop shadow.  See mine for placement.

Open element 8, copy and close the original.  Select the Jean frame and paste.  Resize 30% and move to the bottom left.  Duplicate and move up and to the right slightly.  See mine for placement.  Merge down.  duplicate and mirror.

Add your copyright and name.  Save as png. 

I hope you have enjoyed my tutorial.  I would love to see your results.

Hugs,

Gwils

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search

My Banner

Gwils Creations blinkie 2

Copyright Protected

Copyrighted.com Registered & Protected 
3EQE-FVJ8-DNWF-OT53

I CT for

FDblnk2_byangelsdesignz

2lcy68h

Say Hi

Labels