TOU

My tutorials are written by me and are the results of my own imagination. Any resemblance to another tutorial is purely coincidental.

Please DO NOT claim any of my tutorials as your own.

You may use my tutorials for challenges but please link to my tutorial on my blog.

You may not translate my tutorials.

DO NOT RIP MY TAGS

If you have any questions regarding my tutorials, please feel free to email me at gwils2007@gmail.com

The supplies for my tutorials are by FTU or PTU designers and were available at the time I created the tutorial. Please contact the designer if you are having trouble downloading from their site.

Thank you.

Followers

Blogs I Follow

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

PTU: Mardi Gras 2015

This tutorial was written by me on January 27, 2015 and are the results of my own imagination.  Any resemblance to another tutorial is purely coincidental.  

Please DO NOT claim this tutorial as your own.

This was written assuming you have working knowledge of PSP.

Please keep in mind that I write the tutorial as I am creating it.

Supplies needed.

I am using PSP X4 but this tutorial should work with any version.

PTU Tube:  I am using the gorgous artwork of Spazzd Art.   The tube I am using is called Cheri.   Please do not use this tube without a proper licence.  You can purchase this beauty at Spazzd Art here.  

PTU Kit:  I am using an awesome kit called Mardi Gras 2015 by Mellie Beans.  You can purchase this gorgeous kit at PFD here.   

You can check out her blog here.  

Mask:  WSL Mask 289.  You can download it from Weescotslass's blog here.

Font: Of your choice

Plug ins:  eye Candy 4, Gradient glow

I am using a drop shadow of V/H 3, Opacity 50, blur 5, color black through out the tutorial unless otherwise stated.

Let's get started.

Open a new 600x600 transparent image.

Open element 35, copy and close the original.  Paste as a new layer and resize 50%.  Using your magic wand, click inside the frame.  Selections, modify, expand by 10.  Open paper of choice.  I am using paper 9, copy and close the original.  Select raster 1 and add a new layer.  Edit, paste into selections.  Keep selected.  Copy your tube and paste as a new layer.  Resize 60% and move your tube down so her face shows in the frame.  Selections, invert and hit delete on your keyboard.  Select none.  Change the blend mode to soft light.  Drop shadow the frame.  Hide raster 1 and merge visible.  Image, free rotate, to the right 20 degrees.  All layers not checked.

Open element 2, copy and close the original.  Select the top layer and paste.  Resize 70% and move to the bottom right.  See mine for placement.  Drop shadow.

Copy the tube, select the top layer and paste.  Resize 18% and mirror.  Move to the left side.  Drop shadow.  See mine for placement.

Open element 3, copy and  close the original.  Select the frame layer and paste.  Resize 80% and move to the left side just behind the tube layer.  Drop shadow.

Open element 9, copy and close the original.  Select element 3 layer and paste.  Resize 80% and move slightly to the left.  See mine for placement.  Drop shadow.

Open element 28, copy and close the original.  Select raster 1 and paste.  Move to the bottom left corner.  See mine for placement.

Open element 19, copy and close the original.  Select raster 1 and paste.  Move to the upper left corner.  See mine for placement.

Open element 1 copy and close the original.  Select raster 1 and paste.  Move to the bottom right corner.  see mine for placement.

Open element 20, copy and close the original.  Select the frame layer and paste.  Resize 60% and drop shadow.  Move to the right side of the frame.  Repeat for elements 21 and 22 but stager them so the look like a balloon bunch.  See mine for placement.

Open element 33, copy and close the original.  Select the top layer and paste.  Resize 40% and move to the bottom left so the horn covers the feet of the tube.  See mine for placement.  Drop shadow.

Open element 34, copy and close the original.  Select the top notes layer and paste.  Resize 30% and move to the bottom right of the frame.  See mine for placement.  Drop shadow.

Open element 36, copy and close the original.  Select raster 1 and paste.  Resize 70% and move to the bottom right corner.  Duplicate and flip.

Open element 32, copy and close the original.  Select the frame layer and paste.  Resize 40% and move to the bottom left corner of the frame.  Drop shadow.

Open word art, copy and close the original.  Select the top layer and paste.  Resize 50% and apply Gradient glow color #fffabd Glow width 5, everything else at default.  Move to the bottom right.

Open paper of choice.  I am using paper 3, copy and close the original.  Select raster 1, select all and edit, paste into selections.  Select none.  Apply WSL Mask 289 and merge group.

Add your copyright and name.

Save as png.

I hope you have enjoyed my tutorial.  I would love to see your results.

Hugs,

Gwils

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search

My Banner

Gwils Creations blinkie 2

Copyright Protected

Everything on my blog is Copyright protected

Copyrighted.com Registered & Protected 
3EQE-FVJ8-DNWF-OT53

Say Hi

Labels