Search

TOU

My tutorials are written by me and are the results of my own imagination. Any resemblance to another tutorial are purely coincidental.

Please DO NOT claim any of my tutorials as your own.

You may us my tutorials for challenges but please link to my tutorial on my blog.

You may not translate my tutorials.

DO NOT RIP MY TAGS

If you have any questions regarding my tutorials, please feel free to email me at gwils2007@gmail.com

The supplies for my tutorials are by FTU or PTU designers and were available at the time I created the tutorial. Please contact the designer if you are having trouble downloading from their site.

Thank you

.

Blog Walk

My CU Licenses

 photo SD_CU4CU_GwilsCreations-1.png

 photo SC_CULicense1.png

 photo NQ-FREECULICENSE.png

 photo Licence1.png

 photo hyshwss4.png

 photo Jenns DesignsCU License.png

 photo WITW LIfetime Unlimited license.png

 photo Scrap and Tubes.png

Monday, January 5, 2015

PTU: Love Me Love You

This tutorial was written by me on January 5, 2015 and are the  
results of my own imagination.  Any resemblance to another tutorial 
is purely coincidental.  

Please DO NOT claim this tutorial as your own.

This was written assuming you have working knowledge of PSP.

Please keep in mind that I write the tutorial as I am creating it.

Supplies needed

I am using PSP X4 but this tutorial should work with any version.

PTU Tube:  I am using the gorgeous artwork of Keith Garvey.  Please do not use his tubes without a proper licence.  You can purchase this beauty here.  

PTU Kit:  I am using Love Reigns by Mellie Beans.  You can purchase this gorgous kit at PFD here.  Please check out Mellie blog here to see other stuff she has created.

Mask:  WSL Mask 116.  You can download it from Weescotslass's blog here.

Font: Love

I am using a drop shadow of V/H 3, Opacity 50, blur 5, color black through out the tutorial unless otherwise stated.

Let's get started.

Open a new 600x600 transparent image.

Copy and paste your main tube as a new layer.  Resize 70% and drop shadow.

Open element 45, copy and close the original.  Select raster 1 and paste as a new layer.  Move over to the left and down a bit.  See mine for placement.  Drop shadow.

Open element 15, copy and close the original.  Select raster 1 and paste as a new layer.  Move up and to the right.  See mine for placement.

Open element 07, copy and close the original.  Select the top heart layer and paste.  Resize 40% and move to the bottom left.  See mine for placement.  Dropshadow.  Duplicate and mirror.

Open element 25, copy and close the original.  Select the top heart layer and paste.  Resize 40% and move to the bottom left so it is sticking out from behind the rose.  See mine for placement.  
Duplicate and mirror.  Duplicate the copy and free rotate to the left 20 degrees.  Move this to the upper right of the rose.  Duplicate and mirror.

Open element 21, copy and close the original.  Select the heart layer and paste.  Resize 40% and move to the bottom center so it is showing behind the left rose and the tube.  See mine for placement. 
Drop shadow.

Open element 4, copy and close the original.  Select the top heart layer and paste.  Resize 60% and mirror.  Move to the upper right just behind your tubes head.  Drop shadow.  See mine for placement.

Open element 50, copy and close the original.  Select the top layer and paste.  Resize 50% and move to the bottom left.  See mine for placement.  Drop shadow.

Open element 47, copy and close the original.  Select the top heart layer and paste.  Resize 70% and move slightly to the upper left.  See mine for placement.  Drop shadow.

Open element 12, copy and close the original.  select the top layer and paste.  Resize 50% and move to the bottom left so it looks like it is sitting on the first X.  Drop shadow.

Open element 16, copy and close the original.  Select the top heart layer and paste.  Resize 50% and move to the left behind the dark rose.  See mine for placement.

Open element 3, copy and close the original.  Select the top rose layer and paste.  Resize 80% and repeat move up and to the left.  See mine for placement.  Drop shadow.

Open element 2, copy and close the original.  Select the bottom heart layer and paste.  Move up slightly so it is peaking out from the top heart.  See mine for placement.

Open paper 7, copy and close the original.  Select raster 1 and paste.  Apply WSL mask 116 and merge group.

Add your copyright and name.  Save as png. 

I hope you have enjoyed my tutorial.  I would love to see your 

results.

Hugs,

Gwils

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Snag My Blinkie

 photo GwilsCreationsblinkie2.gif

Say Hi

Followers

Labels

Blog Archive