TOU

My tutorials are written by me and are the results of my own imagination. Any resemblance to another tutorial is purely coincidental.

Please DO NOT claim any of my tutorials as your own.

You may use my tutorials for challenges but please link to my tutorial on my blog.

You may not translate my tutorials.

DO NOT RIP MY TAGS

If you have any questions regarding my tutorials, please feel free to email me at gwils2007@gmail.com

The supplies for my tutorials are by FTU or PTU designers and were available at the time I created the tutorial. Please contact the designer if you are having trouble downloading from their site.

Thank you.

Followers

Blogs I Follow

Saturday, January 10, 2015

PTU: I love Coffee


This tutorial was written by me on January 10, 2015 and are the results of my own imagination.  Any resemblance to another tutorial is purely coincidental.  

Please DO NOT claim this tutorial as your own.

This was written assuming you have working knowledge of PSP.

Please keep in mind that I write the tutorial as I am creating it.

Supplies needed

I am using PSP X4 but this tutorial should work with any version.

PTU Tube:  I am using the gorgeous artwork of Alex Prihodko.  Please do not use this tubes without a proper licence.  You can purchase this beauty at PFD here.  

PTU Kit:  I am using In my Coffee Love by Mellie Beans.  You can purchase this gorgeous kit at PFD here.  

 You can check out her blog here.  

Mask:  WSL Mask 84.  You can download it from Weescotslass's blog here.

Font: Mascara

I am using a drop shadow of V/H 3, Opacity 50, blur 5, color black through out the tutorial unless otherwise stated.

Let's get started.

Open a new 600x600 transparent image.

Open element 17, copy and close the original.  Paste as a new layer.  Using your magic wand, click inside the frame.  Selections, modify, expand by 5.  Open paper of choice.  I am using paper 1, copy and close the original.  Paste as a new layer.  Selections, invert, and standing on the paper layer, hit delete on your keyboard.  Select none.  Move the paper under the frame layer.  Drop shadow the frame.

Open your tube, copy and close the original.  select the top layer and paste.  Resize 40% and drop shadow.

Open element 35, copy and close the original.  Select the frame layer and paste.  Resize 50% and again by 80% move to the bottom left and drop shadow.  See mine for placement.

Open element 36, copy and close the  original.  Select the frame layer and paste.  Resize 80% and move to the bottom right.  See mine for placement.  duplicate and move this layer to the mid-upper left and move this layer under the frame layer.  See mine for placement.

Open element 14, copy and close the original.  Select the layer under your tube.  Paste.  Resize 40% and move to the bottom left so it is peaking out from on top of the books.  Drop Shadow.  Duplicate and mirror.  Move this down slightly.  See mine for placement.

Open element 5, copy and close the original.  Select the frame layer and paste.  Resize 80% and move to the left side of the frame.  See mine for placement.  Duplicate and mirror.

Open element 9, copy and close the original.  select the book layer and paste.  Resize 40% and move to the bottom of the books by her knee.  see mine for placement.

Open element 08, copy and close the original.  Select the top layer and paste.  Resize 40% and move to the bottom right so it is in front of her slippers..  Drop shadow.  See mine for placement.

Open element 27, copy and close the original.  Select the top layer and paste.  Resize 60% and move to the bottom mid-left and drop shadow.  see mine for placement.

Open element 23, copy and close the original.  Select the top leaf layer and paste.  Resize 60% and move down slighly.  See mine for placement Drop shadow.

Open element 34, copy and close the original.  Select the top layer and paste.  Resize 15% and move to the right middle.  See mine for placement.  Drop shadow.  Duplicate and mirror.  Move this down so the butterfly is on the flower.

Open paper of choice.  I am using paper 4, copy and close the original.  Select raster 1 and paste.  Apply WSL mask 84 and merge group.  Resize 105% all layers not checked and repeat.

Add your copyright and name.  Save as png. 

I hope you have enjoyed my tutorial.  I would love to see your results.

Hugs,

Gwils

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search

My Banner

Gwils Creations blinkie 2

Copyright Protected

Copyrighted.com Registered & Protected 
3EQE-FVJ8-DNWF-OT53

Say Hi

Labels